Home » More » Others » Audio » Gujarati Jokes & Comedy Fun:DeshGujarat Link Farm

Gujarati Jokes & Comedy Fun:DeshGujarat Link Farm

Shahbuddin Rathod’s Gujarati Jokes

Hasa Has Part 2, Hasa Has Part 1, Hasya Aaradhana Part 1, Hasya Aradhana Part 2, Hasya No Darbar Part 1, Hasya No Darbar Part 2, Hasya Sadhana Part 1, Hasya Sadhana Part 2, Hasya Tarang 2, Rang Che Shahbudin 1 , Rang Che Shahbudin Part 2

Experience in London, Hasy no fuvaro, Mumbai show, Shahbuddin Rathod Vol 1, Vanechand No Varghodo, Shahbuddin Rathod Vol 3

Happy and Sad Stories ,
Circus, Hospital Visit, Bullock’s Justice, Kokne Kapva Padshe, Sherimaa Makaan, Vanechand nu Fuleku, Vanechandnu Fuleku – Part.2, Circus

Shahbuddin Rathod’s Hasya no Muqablo(Video)

Shahbuddin Rathod’s Ahmedabad Show(Video)

Ramesh Mehta’s Gujarati Comedy

Ramesh Mehta, His lover and her father(Video),Ramesh Mehta’s three scenes(Video), Ramesh Mehta’s idea(Video), Ramesh Mehta Live on Mike(Video), Ramesh Mehta’s Sasu(Audio), Ramesh Mehta’s Suicide Attempt(Audio Video), Ramesh Mehta’s Chundadi(Audio Video), Ramesh Mehta’s marriage life & his father(Videos),Ramesh Mehta’s Comedy Film Song(Videos), Ramesh Mehta’s Trap(Videos), Ramesh Mehta’s ‘Be Vaat’(Videos), Ramesh Mehta on Target(Videos), Ramesh Mehta Live at Karnavati Club(Videos)

Bhikhubhai Gadhvi’s Gujarati Jokes

Bhikhubhai Gadhvi Jokes in 8 Parts

Bhikhubhai Gadhvi Jokes: Dayro & Jokes, Live performance, Jabaro Jamanvar

Bholaram’s Gujarati Jokes

Bholaram’s Jokes – 1, Bholaram’s Jokes – 2

Vasant Paresh’s Gujarati Jokes

Vasant Paresh Jokes, Hasya No Dhartikamp Part 1, Hasya No Dhartikamp Part 2, Hasya No Dhartikamp Part 3, Hasya No Dhartikamp Part 4, Vasant Ni Videsh Yatra 1, Vasant Ni Videsh Yatra 2, Vasant No Videsh Pravas 1, Vasant No Videsh Pravas 2

Dhada vagarno Dhiru, Dhiru Banega crorepati, Dhiruna dhampachhaada, Dhiruno dharatikamp, Hasy no bhandar, Hasy na hichkaa, Hasy no halvo 4, Hasya no halvo 5, Hasya no halvo 6, Hasya nu vavazodu, Jokes, Mari ardhangini, Pardeshi Dhiru, Vasant no khadkhadat, Vasant nu vavazodu

Hasyanu Vasant, Pardeshi Vasant, Dhiru

Vasant Paresh Jokes 6 Minutes(Video)

Vinu Charli’s Gujarati Jokes

Vinu Charlie’s Jokes: Hasya No Lavaras – Part 1, Hasya No Lavaras – Part 2

Bachubhai’s Gujarati Jokes

Bachubhai’s Jokes: Bachubhai -1

Girish Sharma’s Gujarati Jokes

Hasya no humlo -1, Dhirubhai Sarvaiya’s Gujarati Jokes

Dhirubhai Sarvaiya’s Jokes: Dhiru na dhubaka, Dhiru ni dhamal, Dhirubhai Sarvaiya volume-1, Jokes no joker, Lagan na ladva, Jadba tod jalsa, Live show volume 1, Live show volume 2, Rangilo Dhiru & Dayaro,Dhirubhai Sarvaiya’s Jokes:Lagan na ladva(Video)

Gopal Barot’s Gujarati Jokes

Gopal Barot’s Mirch Masala

Jagdish Trivedi’s Gujarati Jokes

Jagdish Trivedi’s Jokes:Baydi mari babuchak, Gor bapa na gotada, Hasy Tarkhat, Kaun banega hasyapati 1, Kaun banega hasyapati 2, Kyonki sas bhi kabhi bahu thi

Jagdish Trivedi’s Laughter Show after he won an award(Videos)

Kantibhai’s Gujarati Jokes

Kantibhai Jokes 1

Mahesh Shastri’s Gujarati Jokes

Mahesh Shastri’s Jokes: Mojilo Mahesh

Mayabhai Ahir’s Gujarati Jokes

Mayabhai Ahir’s Dayro with Jokes

Ramnik Dudharejiya’s Gujarati Jokes

Ramnik Dhudharejiya: Hasya Sagar

Sairam Dave’s Gujarati Jokes

Sairam (Prashant Dave):Chaman banega karod pati, Sairam Sixer, Vandha no varghodo

Lagn(Video), vaandho(Video), Vaandho-2(Video), Bomb(Video), Podalo(Video), Sairam Daveno Sutali Bomb(Video), Dampati Na Dekara(Audio) 1, Dampati Na Dekara(Audio) 2, Dampati Na Dekara(Audio) 3, Sairam Nu Hai Ram(Audio) 1, Sairam Nu Hai Ram(Audio) 2, Sairam Nu Hai Ram(Audio) 3, Sairam Nu Hai Ram(Audio) 4, Sairam Nu Hai Ram(Audio) 5, Sairam Nu Hai Ram(Audio) 6

Shyam Lathiya’s Gujarati Jokes

Shyam Lathiya’s Jokes:Volume 1

Jitubhai Dwarkavala’s Gujarati Jokes

Jitubhai Dawarkawala Gujarati Jokes:Haselo Jitu 1, Haselo Jitu 2, Jokes 2, Jokes 1, Jitubhai Dwarkavala Volume 1

Jadelo Jitu, Sadelo Jitu, Nadelo Jitu, Jitu Jokham

Jitubhai Dwarkavala’s Jokes(Video)

Gujarati Comedy Songs

Devang Patel’s Traffic Jam(90s famous Gujarati Mp3)

Devang Patel’s Jalsa Kar(90s famous Gujarati Mp3)

Ubho Tha(Gujarati Mp3 & Video)

Ramesh Mehta & his father(Gujarati Video)

He Muva Chhetarine Laayo:Ramesh Mehta’s Song(Gujarati Video)

Bali Brahmbhatt’s Patel Rap(Gujarati Video)

DeshGujarat.Com’s Pintu Galudiyu(Gujarati Talk Mp3)

Arvind Rathod’s Devipujak style song(Gujarati Video)

Surat Batavu:Surti Freak Song(Gujarati Video)

Comments

1. Darpan says:

Where can i Get Dinkar Joshi’s Jokes from??

2. Hirak says:

Hey…Can anybody provide me the links or source where i can get songs of Devang Patel’s comedy album “Booma Boom”
    Thanks in adv..:)

3. Nandish Vasavada says:

Hey, I am looking for Gujarati movies, So from where i can download freely from your or other web-site????????

4. Jignesh Raval says:

Hi,
    How can I download Sairam Dave’s Jokes from website…..

5. vrushabh shah says:

really a great site this is…..wonderfull one.
    i love gujarat and gujarati…….

6. KALPESH GANDHI says:

GUD EFFORT TO MAKE THIS WEBSITE…PROUD TO BE A GUJJU…

7. vrushabh shah says:

yaaa i also proud to be a gujarati
    jay jay gharvi gujarat

8. AKASH says:

he is not dinkar thakkar or dinkar trivedi.he is DINKAR JANI.OK!!!

9. suresh says:

Hi

How can I download Vasant Paresh Jokes from website

Thankyou.

10. Bharat says:

Hi,

Please tell me how can I download jokes and videos and I want dinkar mehta’s non-veg jokes and please tell me how can I download these please email me my email address is mahavir200728@yahoo.com

11. mehul patel says:

i want to listen online for free jokes of mahesh vaid, how can i do ? can any one help me please

12. Kalpesh says:

I am having couple of jokes of dinkarbhai of the show done by him in california

13. Kiran Pandya says:

Dear Sir / Madam,

I will appreciate if you can give me the Khadkhadat gujrathi joke cd. all the comedian has performed in it like Vasant paresh, Ramnik Dudharejiya, bhola bhai, mahesh shashtri,etc,,,

I will appreciate if you can reply me.

Kiran Pandya

14. KISHAN PATEL says:

I WONT TO download audio JOKSH PLS HALP…….MY MO.9712780773

15. KISHAN PATEL says:

I WONT TO download SEXY JOKSH PLS HALP…….MY MO.9712780773

16. prakash says:

HEY I WANT TO DOWNLOAD SUKHADEV DHAMELIYA’S JOKS IN GUJARATI KEN YOU HELP ME……

MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS prakash.dhameliya@ymail.com

17. KETAN says:

If you find gujarati nonveg jokes, gujarati naga jokes , gujarati dirty jokes then visit http://nagajokes.blogspot.com

18. Jadav bhabha ni mojadi mate mane site sent karo mara mitro tamane mare maherbani che. Maru email add kavad2010@yahoo.co.in says:

Jadav bhabha ni mojadi mate mane site sent karo mara mitro

19. hardik says:

i want to download dhirubhai jokes,plz help me

20. parmar says:

21. hitu says:

please send me link or site mayabhai ahir mp3 joks or full dvd rip free download ……………..please help me,,,

22. Brijesh Ranpara says:

Ae Dayrane Saru,,,

Koi mane ” A Discussion of Gujrati medium or English medium ” no vedio clip download karvama madad karse…………………………????????????????????????????????

Brijesh Ranpara

23. king patel says:

hey can anyone suggest me website for downloading jadav bhabha parvati ni mojadi,,…

24. youtube profits says:

You can definitely see your expertise in the paintings you write. The sector hopes for even more passionate writers such as you who aren’t afraid to say how they believe. All the time go after your heart.

25. click here says:

Great items from you, man. I’ve take note your stuff prior to and you’re just too wonderful. I actually like what you have bought right here, certainly like what you are saying and the best way wherein you are saying it. You make it entertaining and you continue to care for to stay it wise. I can not wait to read far more from you. This is really a great site.

26. kaushik patel says:

download kem nathi tatu mane kok kaho

27. Umakant Patel says:

from where can I free download gujarati natak pan sasu mara dahya.

28. Hello Friend, I am writing from Canberra Australia. We have had a lot of flooding the last week and I’ve only just been able to connect to the web. Thanks for the great content. It inspired me a lot with my university internet research assignment :)

29. dakyada says: