Home » More » Others » Video » Near Death Experience While Covering Asaram Clashes

Near Death Experience While Covering Asaram Clashes

asaram.jpg

18th July, 2008 7:00 P.M.

Dear Readers, friends, well wishers and Visitors to this site,

I had near death experience today while covering a clash between pro-Asaram and anti-Asaram mobs on Motera road, Ahmedabad. I feel lucky enough that I have not suffered any injury but my some colleague reporters: TV9 Gujarati’s camera person, Divya Bhaskar’s Kuldeep Kaler, Aaj Tak’s Gopi Ghanghar and her camera person, Times Now’s camera person Maujidan Gadhvi are injured while covering Asaram ashram issue today.

Once I come out of mental stigma and tiredness, I will narrate the whole incidence. I have captured some exclusive videos putting my life in danger and have clicked some photographs too. I will put them on this page soon. My 5000 Rs. mobile phone gifted by my father was rudely thrown and broken by Asaram supporter when I was under attack and tried to call police using that phone. They snatched my I-card too, and my vehicle is still at Asaram Ashram gate, I along with some injured and some feared reporters could only escape from the Asaram ashram today afternoon in 108 ambulance, after getting armed police protection.

Jay Gujarat
Yours
Reporter JP

****

19th of July, 2008, 12.00 A.M.

Alright, with three of my colleague reporters I dared to go to the main gate of Asaram ashram tonight to take my vehicle back. I have my vehicle back in intact condition. But I will have to manage without mobile phone and a sim-card for next few days.

O.K. here I am putting some exclusive photos of Asaram supporters riding on vehicles to go to the fight with sticks in their hands. Don’t get shock while seeing at these pictures. This is of course not Bihar but our own Gujarat. However I can certainly say that most of these men in pictures are not from Gujarat.

Well, Everything in Asaram ashram was normal till noon. Situation became tense from ashram side when, surrounding Sabarmati and Motera residents who are known for their anti-Asaram stand started harassing, stopping and abusing devotees of Asaram on the roads. Devotees were coming from out of Ahmedabad in auto rickshaws. Sabarmati and Motera people prevented rickshaws to go ahead. They even burnt vehicles of Asaram devotees. They pelted stones too on Asaram supporters vehicles. They compelled every devotee to speak abusing words about Asaram Bapu. They started beating visitors to Asaram ashram on the occassion of Guru Poornima.

After morning Asaram ashram’s sadhaks decided to fight back with the blessings of Asaram Bapu himself from mike. Trucks, jeeps from ashram were ready and sadhaks rushed with sticks in their hands to fight surrounding area people to make an area around ashram more safer and to create buffer protective zone. These clicks show the atmosphere at that time. I clicked these photographs from the top of the building. This was very risky because if even one Asaram supporter had seen me, whole mob surely would had been come to harm me. They hated media like anything and I was visibly a media person.( I was kidnapped then after but was freed)

asaram.jpg

asaram.jpg

asaram.jpg

asaram.jpg

Rest … I will write tomorrow. May be I upload an exclusive video that I captured with high risk also to share with you tomorrow here on the same page.

-JP

***

19th July 9.00 A.M.

It’s a morning and my name is there mentioned in Divya Bhaskar’s coverage of journalists under attack. This is the link http://www.divyabhaskar.co.in/2008/07/19/0807190159_supporter_aasharam.html
Lot’s of phone calls are coming on my land line number. Some people are visiting in person too to inquire about my well-being. I am perfectly ok without a scratch thats what I am replying them. Some ladies relatives whom I rarely meet once in five years called and advised me not to venture like this in journalism. I hate such advices. I always take care of myself while in field. I have covered Swadhyay parivar issue, Godhra riots aggressively being in the field in the past without a scratch. I take care of myself always. I will surely try to upload my captured video today itself.

O.K. now here I am uploading some pictures from the Gurupoornima’s morning situation when there was complete peace in the Ashram and everything was on smooth run.

Do you know why lakhs of devotees come to visit Asaram on Guru Poornima? Well, in Asaram sect most of the followers don’t take food or water without ‘darshan’ of Asaram bapu on ‘Poonam’ or full moon night. So wherever Asaram bapu is on full moon day, his thousands of followers go there and only after seeing Asaram bapu they consume food or water. Guru Poornima is year’s biggest full moon day for ‘Guru’. So, therefore lakhs of followers and disciples come to Asaram ashram in Ahmedabad from all over the India. Asaram had organized Guru poornima at 7 places this time. Before real Guru poornima he travelled to Nagpur, Pune, Jaipur, Delhi and Indore to give Guru poornima darshan. In couple of places he had to organize two Guru poornima gatherings in one city.

-JP

asaram.jpg

asaram.jpg

asaram.jpg

asaram.jpg

***

20th July 12.13 A.M. 2008

Here is an exclusive video of how Asaram Bapu’s sadhaks fought back and responded to Sabarmati and Motera area’s youths who earlier had pelted stones on Asaram ashram and it’s vehicles, broken and torched cars and buses of followers who were going to Asaram ashram for Guru Poornima.

Asaram’s sadhaks gathered in ashram’s vehicles and ran towards residential areas on Motera road with sticks in their hand and violence in their mind. However police reached at the spot in minutes and prevented Asaram Bapu’s sadhaks from going ahead.Police soon limited Asaram’s followers presence to Asaram ashram road and prevented them to go beyond that road. Asaram sadhaks also followed and obeyed this as they too wanted to do something only symbolic and quick to show their presence of strength to the opponents.

Capturing this video was high risk. Cameras could be broken, physical injuries could happen. Thanks God nothing like that happened. Only kidnapping happened( I was freed), bag with camera was taken for some minutes and mobile phone was broken so that I could not contact police and soon. From amazing amounts of troubles this video has passed from the spot to your eyes only because of our courageous commitment for journalism.

Video was captured from atop the building at the cross junction of Asaram ashram and Motera road. What you will be able to watch in this video is listed here:

1. Firefighter vehicles and police vans running on the road
2. A car with broken windows on Asaram bapu ashram road because of stones throwing by Sabarmati-Motera village youths
3. Asaram bapu’s sadhaks on the jeep, in the trucks with sticks in their hands
4. Asaram bapu’s sadhaks walking and running towards Motera road with sticks in their hands
5. On Motera road, Asaram bapu’s sadhaks entering into the residential society for attack
6. Asaram bapu’s sadhaks ransacking ob van of Network 18 parked in a street
7. Police making Asaram bapu’s sadhaks on run
8. Police beating one Asaram bapu sadhak
9. Hard talks between Asaram bapu’s sadhaks and police

Wait for the player

Comments

1. VIJAY LODHA says:

4th, U r saying we should not discuss issue of what I read faltoo thing mentioned by baba in a book. Don’t u think giving wrong knowledge is a crime itself??? Give people right knowledge or better don’t give any knowledge.

ANSWER: wHT EER YOU READ IN THE BOOK IS RELATEED TO AYURVEDA OR ANCIET THEORY OF MEDICNE , now if you convert that theory for your point of view then that is totally meaningless .really want to take knowledge than read those books which are related to that particular topics ,and if you are saying that baba is wrong by what he wrote than better you have knowledge about that theory.Today medicle sicence and ayurveda both are different concept and no need to discuss them here!!!!!!!!!

2. VIJAY LODHA says:

5th, about babas harming Hindu religion is, Think how much energy, time and money is being wasted on this faltoo thing rather than doing any constructive work!!!! We can better utilize it in some constructive work. Do u really think that by doing this all nautankis for 2-3 days helps our India in anyway???

answer: As per hindu religion all llife is devided in the four part .or four ashram .out of whichone is VANPRASTH ASHRAM in which you have to leave your society and kpray to god for all lyour karma.Now all this baba doing that work and if thatis attended by not even senior people but also all age group that what is wrong in it , I dont know aboujt you or yor family but atleast most of family are fthere fwho want to still give virtues and culture to there children.
    character ,honesty and like that qualities are not coming merely going to school or college ,these places are onluy for to teach you how to live economicallly in your life.So I believe that this is necessary that satsandg should be organised othr wise it will no take century to make our india as per western culture.

3. VIJAY LODHA says:

6th, About Ayodhya & Ram Mandir, don’t trust any political party. Do u really think if BJP comes in power, they will build temple in Ayodhya??? This issue is a “Handi” on which they can make their “chapatti” of Government. If this issue is resolved, then what issue will be left for them on which they can ask vote from people? That’s why they also don’t want this issue to get resolved. I was also a BJP supporter and till now in all elections I have voted for BJP only, but now it looks like they remember all these issues only when election comes near!!!!!!!!!

answer:
    plsin my gujarat atleast dont talk story of handi and chapati !!!!!!!i AM REALY SURPRISED MR . DESAI , YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT RECENTLY GUJARAT ELECTION WHERE ELECTION WAS NOT FIGHT ON HINDU MANDIR, NOR HINDU -MUSLIM ….ELECTION WAS FAUGHT FIRST TIME ON DEVELOPMENT OF GUJARAT……..
    NARENDRA MODI DIDNT MENTION ANY WHERE HINDU OR MUSLIM RAJNITI….SO NO ISSUE OF HANDI AND CHAPPATI AGAIN ……. YOU SAID IF AYODYA ISSUE RESOLVE THAN NO MATTER FOR VOTING ..MY FRIENT THATS WHAT ALL EDUCATED PEOPLE WANT ….THAN ELECTION WILL BE FIGHT ON ISSUE OF DEVELOPMENT ,DEVELOPMENT OF SOCIETY ,DEVELOPMENT OF NATION AND THIS THING I WANT , IDONT KNOW WHAT YOU WANT…..AND PLS IF YOU DONT KNOW THE PRINCIPLES OR THEORY OF VICHARDHARA OF PARTICULAR PARTY LIKE BJP AND JUST BECOME BJP SUPPORTER THAN PLS DONT DO AGAIN AND DONT GO FOR BJP VOTING ….. without thinking merely using your vote is nothing but stupidity….

AGAIN EARLIER YOU RAISE POINT OF AYAODHYA DONATION AND STILL BECOME SUPPORTER OF BJP AND GAVE YOUR VOTE TO BJP ????????????????

4. VIJAY LODHA says:

7th, About Sandesh & Divya Bhaskar, let me find out some link from their Archives. I will definitely post if I find one from archive
    AND YOU REPLIED:

check this out dated 20th July

I couldnt get it ,I asked appraisal of bapu not this story which is already read by me in leading newsparer …..

5. VIJAY LODHA says:

AND THE LAST GIFT FOR MR……………. DESAI ,PLS GO THROUGH FOLLOWING LINK AND HOPE FULLY YOU CAN UNDERSTAND STILL CONFUSED THAN MOST WELCOME…………BUT PLS THINK BEYOND THAN HINDU MUSLIM,PRO – ANTI ASHARAM…….GOODLUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. VIJAY LODHA says:

THNKS MANJUSH DIKSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FOR LINK

7. tapasvi raval says:

pls clik this link u all n see how media hide the truth. n i just only say…..
    ”neta ladate hai aur sosan karte hai aur sant purus milate hai aur posan karte hai”

8. tapasvi raval says:

pls pls clik this n listen media iressponsible voice.

9. tapasvi raval says:

see the reality here pls pls pls must clik this

10. Narendra Chauahan says:

according to Amritbhai,aa loko ne hamesh koi guru ni jaroor kem pade chhe swarg ma pahochva mate? the incident occured on the Nandh days were unfortunate. i m surprized as why the Hindu supporters like VHP, BJP, Shivasena are keeping mum on this issue(mag nu naam maree kem paadata nathee?).the politics may be behind this to think for their votebanks! as Divyabhasker said, we should know the person befro following him as Guru, and not blindly follow the person just by being impressed by his speech and preach.if one want to live peacefully and go to ‘swarg’ , one shold behave nicely with others and do not harm others by any means, thats enough. there is no such (urgent) need of such Gurus!

11. tapasvi raval says:

narendra bhai,
    listen bhagvan ram napan guru hata ane krishna pan guru hata a to kahbar che ne k a pan bhuligaya. jo svayam bhagvan ne guruni jarur padti hoy to apade to samanya manvi chiye. ane je divya bhskar ni tame favour karocho tamane kahbar che tamne katla paisa aapya che. aaje news paparo vechai gaya che, tamne kahbar j nathi k hindu sanskiti ne todva aa lokoa kavu kavataru karyu che? videsio jane che k pura world ma matra bharat ma j hindu rahe che.tamne hindu sanskuti no nas karva 200 varsh pahelaj kavatara chalu kari didha che jyare aapde gulam hata. tame em kem nathi vicharta k aa news vala pan vechi sake che. aato bapuji jeva aatama ghani mahapuroso na lithe aaje aapde aapda desh ma salamat chiye. tame em kem nathi vichrta k je loko hinduo nu dharma parivartan kare che emne swarg nahi aa duniya par raj karvu che. tamara jeva hinduo na lithej aaje anti hinduo mahan santo ne news paparo ane channalo thi badnam kare che.na bhai na aavu na thava deso. aapde sivaji swamivivekananda maharana pratap, na vasnsajo chie. hindu dhram a naj mahatma gandhine aaje aakhu visva mahatma kahine puje che kem k faqt hindu dharmaj samgra visvne rah chindhi sake che bakito hindu dharma na loko sivay no itihas joillo aatya char ane papachar thi khadbade che.

12. Harry says:

If foreign reporters were attacked, I would be concerned. For reporters from Aaj Tak, Tehlka.com etc and Indian English press in general I have no sympathy. If they were in receiving end too bad. These reporters have successfully painted bad image for Gujarat worrldwide.

Congress sympathizers like Jay Patel or Abhay Desai may try to confuse people in name of Gujarati Pride, but really these secularists are against anybody that shows some pride in Hinduism. In previous fodor’s India book when there was Indian editor, obviously a secularist, it recommended tourists avoid Gujarat. The new one with Non-Indian editor recommends Gujarat for sight seeing.

I personally is not admirer of Asaram Bapu, as I remember him associated with Congress leaders I personally is not admirer of Asaram Bapu, as I remember him associated with Congress leaders

13. tapasvi raval says:

see this link n see how a muslim bhai express hi sfeeling for bapuji hariommmmmmmm……

14. Asharam bapu is gerat & biggest Hindu saint. No boay other than him in india.all Hindu sould know that. agar Hindu hoke aap
    hindu saint k hath katonge to baki ke log to khush honge hi honge.Aur media is hiding some imprtant information which is favoure on ashram because media represetive Gopi was heated by Ashrama’s Sadhak. So media apani dushmani nikal rahi hai. kahi baate vo Tv aur Newspaper me publish nahi karati.Aur sirf vo hi baate publish karati jo ashram ke against hai.And u all should know that Asarm bapu is telling the vent of Mahabharta,Rmayana.Shiv puarana, all are hindu’s religin book. he is talking in his satsang aabt all gods…like Shree krishna,Rama,Shiva,Ganeshji,Hanuman..even all famous personality Swami vevakand,Guru nanak,Mahaveer swami….etc..He is not talking abt particular God or Sampradaya like Iskon talking only abt shree krishna, swaminarayan talking abt bhagvan swaminaraya & Jains talking abt Mahaveer swami..But asharamji always taking on every Sampraday..every religion…If u have to listen their satstang or live at ashram there r not strict to etaing on onion , garlic,potato..etc..like jains & swaminarayana..So morally t m saying that Asharam bapu is always welcoming to you with your comfartibilty..they never forced to acccept any Samprdaya. Just they always saying accept only Hindu sampradaya….Do all which mentoned in Bhgavad Geeta. & never do which prohibited in Bhgavad Geeta. Agar ye sant ke asgram bandh ho gaye to i m sure k next geberation ke baccho ke khun me Hindu tva ki chamak nahi hogi..All kids will going at western culture in Younger age…Smkoing,Drinking,Sex..so nobday will be pure Hindu …takatvar Hindu…Veer Hindu…..

15. And new paper published that asram bapu is doing “meli vdihya” if anyone person go in his satsang….this person become satsangi..so he is doing melivdihya..etc…bt the truth is that…Asharam bapu has AURA(ELECTRO MAGNETIC FIELD)..jo sabhi insan ke ass pas hota hai..uskai range 3cm to up to 30mtr hoti hai…har ek isnan me alag laga range hoti hai..AURA ki baat rigved me rishio ne ki hai..& in present day biotehcnolgy valo ne bhi AURA test ki theory banayi hai.EK DOCTOR ne Asharam ji ka AURA test liya aur usaki range payi 30 mtr…jo aaj tak unhone kisi ki nahi payi…aur AURA ke graph me unhone 6 chakra appear hue the…DR. ne aaj tak sirf 5 chakra hi appeared hote dekhe hai….So if anybody comes in the range of AURA the person attract on bapu…& bapu can take anyboadys negativity & pabu can give him postivity…..The higest AURA range was in the WHOLE WORLD..SWAMI VEVAKAND..he was the FATHER OF ALL THE WORLD…sab ke baap the vo..itana power tha uname…kisi ke samne dekh lete vo vahi pe Su su kar deta tha…vo sirf ankho se hi kaam karavte the…USA me ek gori ladaki song gaa rahi thi to Swami ne usaki samane dekh liya aur vo gori ladaki boli ki me chati thi fir bhi andar se aavj nahi aati thi aur jab Swami gaye tab mere gale me se awaz nikali..Sun lo bhai YE hota hai AURA…DUM…hai kisi me…is 2008 me sivay bapu….are vo jo bhi hai..lekin DUM hai..kyo LAKKHO log zukate hai unkae samane….JO bapu k against he use me kahunga BETE tere me DUM hai aur tu lkkho logo ko attarct kar satakta hai TO me tere samane bhi ZUKUNGA…..aur ye AURA kese produce hoata hai..wts the secret of ELECTRO MAGNETCI PERSONALITY & SURROUNDED MAGNATIC ARE..??.ye sirf Kismat valo ko hi pata hai….jo bapu ke shishya hai….aur jo against hai usako jaan ne ka koi haq nahi hai…(.AURA = tej= bravery= memory= beauty.= power…VEERTA. )

watch youtuve vedio: type “asaram bapu’s scientific fact “….& see….from your EYES…..

16. tapasvi raval says:

sacchai ye hai suno sab media bapuji ko itana badnam kyon karta hai? ise dhanse padhiye……..
    hamare desh ki jitni bhi news channel hai..jese ki ibn7 cnn voice of india and bahut sari news channel hai jinko monetory help karne wale aur uske owner sabhi foreiner hai aur wo sabhi christen hai…..! aaj sayad bahut kam log jante hai ki ye padri aur christen log aazadi se pahele hi bharat ke hinduo ko dharma parivatan(religion conversation)karate hai jisse bharat ko fir se gulam banaya ja sake ye log har sal bharat me dharma parivartan ke liye 18000 crore rupaye dete hai..!ye log aadivasi elako me jakar vaha ke hinduo ko peso ki lalach dekar aur kuch madad karke cristen banate hai…bapuji ne iske khilaf abhiyan chalaya hai… aasivasi ilaki me bapuji ke hajaro sadhak jakar unko jivan jaruri vastue dete hai aur sath me ek yojana banayi hai,”bahjan karo, bojan karo aur sath me roj 30 rs pao” jisse kai aadivase bhai bahen labhanvit ho rahe hai. jisse ye misonario ki dharma parivartan karane me paresani ho rahi hai aur unko jo dharma parivartan ke liye pese milte hai we kam ho gaye hai. ab ye media jo cristen log chala rahe hai we bapuji ko badnam karne k liye media ko karodo rupaye diye hai jissse ye mahan hindu sant bapuji ko badnam kar sake aur firse dahrama parivartan kar sake. jogo hinduo jago hamare liye to sirf hindustan hai aur koi desh nahi ye kabtak yo gulami karte rahonge…?

17. preeti says:

hamara desh bahrat..jiski sanskriti mai………rishi-muniyo ka samaan karne ki..gurudev ke aane par khud ko nyochabar karne ki sabyata ka gyan diya jata tha…..aaj vaha ka media daram guru ko doosi tharaha hai…..ye kaisa gyan hai???media toh desh mai sanskar dene key liye bana hai……ushe toh loktantar ka fourth main step mana jata hai…..vo kyo apni matvta khota ja kaha hai???sirf kuch paise key liye…….

ramayan mai jab darshrat se vaashist ji ne ram ko maga tha…..toh dashrat ne apne chatriya darm ka palan karte hu…….apne kul ki maryada ka palan karte huey.ram ko kushi-2 bheja tha………aap apni sanskriti ko bhul gaye….agar aap hindu aur aapke aandar thoda sa bhi saatv baki hai…….toh vichar kijiye………aap hindu aur ishkisi sanskriti ko bachana aapka param dharam hai……
    baat toh karte hai….independence day ki…….magar aaj bhi soach mai vahi gulami mai jiska maksad sirf paisa kamana hai……
    aaj bhi lakho-2 logo ka daram parivartan kiya ja raha hai…..lakho gharo mai aaj bhi khana nahi pakta….jaha jakar pujya bapuji aan-dan karte hai…..agar aapko sachi baat dekani hai toh pura dekaoo……………….

18. VEER Mard says:

news paper published that asram bapu is doing “meli vdihya” if anyone person go in his satsang….this person become satsangi..so he is doing melivdihya..etc…bt the truth is that…Asharam bapu has AURA(ELECTRO MAGNETIC FIELD)..jo sabhi insan ke ass pas hota hai..uskai range 3cm to up to 30mtr hoti hai…har ek isnan me alag laga range hoti hai..AURA ki baat rigved me rishio ne ki hai..& in present day biotehcnolgy valo ne bhi AURA test ki theory banayi hai.EK DOCTOR ne Asharam ji ka AURA test liya aur usaki range payi 30 mtr…jo aaj tak unhone kisi ki nahi payi…aur AURA ke graph me unhone 6 chakra appear hue the…DR. ne aaj tak sirf 5 chakra hi appeared hote dekhe hai….So if anybody comes in the range of AURA the person attract on bapu…& bapu can take anyboadys negativity & pabu can give him postivity…..The higest AURA range was in the WHOLE WORLD..SWAMI VEVAKAND..he was the FATHER OF ALL THE WORLD…sab ke baap the vo..itana power tha uname…kisi ke samne dekh lete vo vahi pe Su su kar deta tha…vo sirf ankho se hi kaam karavte the…USA me ek gori ladaki song gaa rahi thi to Swami ne usaki samane dekh liya aur vo gori ladaki boli ki me chati thi fir bhi andar se aavj nahi aati thi aur jab Swami gaye tab mere gale me se awaz nikali..Sun lo bhai YE hota hai AURA…DUM…hai kisi me…is 2008 me sivay bapu….are vo jo bhi hai..lekin DUM hai..kyo LAKKHO log zukate hai unkae samane….JO bapu k against he use me kahunga BETE tere me DUM hai aur tu lkkho logo ko attarct kar satakta hai TO me tere samane bhi ZUKUNGA…..aur ye AURA kese produce hoata hai..wts the secret of ELECTRO MAGNETCI PERSONALITY & SURROUNDED MAGNATIC ARE..??.ye sirf Kismat valo ko hi pata hai….jo bapu ke shishya hai….aur jo against hai usako jaan ne ka koi haq nahi hai…(.AURA = tej= bravery= memory= beauty.= power…VEERTA. )

19. tapasvi raval says:

Following are excerpts of an email sent some time back & containing
    the various channel’s details:

a) NDTV: Funded by Gospels of Charity in Spain supports Communism.
    Recently it has developed a soft corner towards Pakistan because
    Pakistan President has allowed only this channel to be aired in
    Pakistan . Indian CEO Prannoy Roy is co-brother of Prakash Karat, Gen
    Secy of Communist party of India .

b) CNN-IBN: 100% Funded by Southern Baptist Church with its branches
    in all over the world with HQ in US. The Church annually allocates 800
    Million Dollars for Promotion of its channel. Its Indian Head is
    Rajdeep Sardesai and his wife Sagarika Ghosh.

c) TIMES GROUP LIST: TIMES OF INDIA, MID-DAY, NAV-BHARTH TIMES,
    STARDUST, FEMINA, VIJAYA TIMES, VIJAYA KARNATAKA, TIMES NOW (24 hr
    News Channel) & many more.

Times Group is owned by Bennet & Coleman. 80% of the Funding is done
    by “WORLD CHRISTIAN COUNCIL”, and balance 20% is equally shared by an
    Englishman and an Italian. The Italian ROBERTIO MINDO IS A CLOSE
    RELATIVE OF SONIA GANDHI.

D) STAR TV: Is run by an Australian, who is supported by St.Peters
    Pontificial Church Melbourne.

E) HINDUSTAN TIMES: Owned by Birla Group, but hands have changed since
    Shobana Bhartiya took over. Presently it is working in Collobration
    with Times Group.

F) The Hindu: A English Daily, started over 125 years has been
    recently taken over by Joshua Society, Berne , Switzerland .

G) INDIAN EXPRESS: DIVDED INTO TWO GROUPS. THE INDIAN EXPRESS & NEW
    INDIAN EXPRESS (SOUTHERN EDITION). Acts Ministries has major stake in
    the Indian express and later is still with the Indian counterpart

H) EENADU : Still to date controlled by an Indian named Ramoji Rao

I) Andhra Jyothi : The MUSLIM PARTY OF HYDERABAD known as (MIM) along
    with a Congress Minister Has purchased this Telgu daily very recently.

j) The Statesman: It is controlled by Communist Party of India

k) Kairali TV: It is Controlled by Communist party of India (Marxist)

l) Mathrabhoomi: leaders of Muslim league and Communist Leaders have
    major investment.

L) Asian Age & Deccan Chronicle: Is owned by a Saudi Arabian Company
    with its chief Editor M.J.AKBAR.

20. soni says:

uppar diye gaye sabhi news channl aur print media chisten aur otheranti indian log chalate hai.jo sab foreiner hai. aaj bharat me jo christen log hinduo ka dharm parivartan katehai we sab ye news channelo ko karodo rupye dete hai taki bharat k santo ko badnam kiya ja sake,ye missoneriya bahrat me hinduo k dharma parivartan k liye har sal 18000 crore rupye dete hai. bpuji ne is dharma parivartan k khilaf abhiyan chalya hai aur bhartke un aadivasi ilake jaha ye cristen log aadivasio ka dharma parivatan karte hai waha jakar bapuji aur unke hajaro sadhak seva karya karte hai.aur jivan jaruri vastuo ka vitran karte hai sath me hi ek yaojna banayi hai ” bhajan karo,bhojan karo aur sath me roj 30 rupe pao.” jisse ye logo ko dahrma parivartan me taklif ho rahi hai aur iske liye ye missonariyo ko mil raha fund kam ho gaya hai. aur isiliye ye mediya ko crodo rupe deke bapujiko badnam kar rahe hai.ye hai sacchi.

21. SUBODH SAGAR says:

Dear all jai bhartiy sanskriti..mai subodh sagar bapu ji ke ashram me hue har ghatnao ka chasmdid gawah hoon .wanha par ghat rahe har ghatnao tatha kis tarah se bapu ko badnam karne ki saajish ki gai. we log apni maa kekokh ko badnam kar rahe hai jo asharam ji bapu ko badnam kar rahe hai , kyon ki asaram ji bapu brahmgyani sant hai , kuchh ghatiy kism ke log jo 2-2 rupay ke liy apni iman ko beh dete hai ,, aur apne samaj ewam rastra ko badnam karte hai ,, mai batatat hun kya hai sachhai,,18 july ko bapu ji ashram me stsang kar rahe the ki dopahar ke samay samachar mila ki bahar , kuchh loag bahar se ane wale sadhko ko pakar_ pakar kar loot pat ke santh mar pit bhi kar rahe hai, bapu ji sabhi ko chetawani diy ki abhi aap logo me se koi bahar nahi jayega . kuch kiray ke tattu bahar ashram aane jane walo ke saanth galat vyavhar kar rahe hai bahar kutte mawali jaise log asharm me ane wale pwitra logo ke santh durvyawhar kar rahe the fir bhi bapu ji taraf se sanket milta raha ke shanti banay rakhe ,, eshke bad bapu ji ke bare me bataya ja raha tha ke bapu ji ashram chhor kar chale gay..lekin sachai yah hai ki bapu ji pure ek hapta ahmedabad me hi satsang karte rahe ,, media ne aisha bataya ki ashram ke sadhak danga kar rahe hai lekin aisa kuchh bhi nahi hai, jab sare aatankvadio ka atyachar badh gaya tab sadhko ne aatm raksha ke liye sirf kiray ke tattuo ko bhagane ke liye danda uthaye they.. lekin samachar me chhapa tha ki bapu ke sadhak dange kar rahe hai………media ne photto bhi liya to sirf ashram ke sadhko ka atankvadio ka nahi kyoki jante the ki agar unka photto khincha to we jaan se mar kar wanhi pe jala denge ……….

22. SUBODH SAGAR says:

please read the news papeer press ki takat for know the real truht of ashram’s matter

23. SUBODH SAGAR says:

QUE.:: KHUDA KO DHUNDHNA FHOGA TO KANHA JAOGE ,,AGAR NAHI PATA HAI TO MUJHSE PUCHHIYE MUJHE ADD.. KE SANTH PHON NO. BHI MALUM HAI………???????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

SANT SHREE ASHRAM JI BAPU
    MOTERA GAM
    SABAR MATI
    GANDHI NAGAR
    GUJRAT
    PH: 07927505010/11

THEY ARE THE PURE FACE OF GGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDD

24. SUBODH SAGAR says:

ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD .ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………ASHARAM JI BAPU IS GOD………

25. SUBODH SAGAR says:

ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’ALL INDIA LOVE ASHRAM BAPU AND LOVED ALWAYS”””””’V

26. SUBODH SAGAR says:

********WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU*******************WE AND ALL INDIA ALWAYS WITH PUJYA ASHARAM BUPU***********VV

27. SUBODH SAGAR says:

BAPU IS KRISHNA BAPU IS RAM BAPU IS BRHMA SWARUP SO HOW CAN WE NOT LOVE THE PUJYA BAPU JI ………BAPU IS KRISHNA BAPU IS RAM BAPU IS BRHMA SWARUP SO HOW CAN WE NOT LOVE THE PUJYA BAPU JI ………BAPU IS KRISHNA BAPU IS RAM BAPU IS BRHMA SWARUP SO HOW CAN WE NOT LOVE THE PUJYA BAPU JI ………BAPU IS KRISHNA BAPU IS RAM BAPU IS BRHMA SWARUP SO HOW CAN WE NOT LOVE THE PUJYA BAPU JI ………BAPU IS KRISHNA BAPU IS RAM BAPU IS BRHMA SWARUP SO HOW CAN WE NOT LOVE THE PUJYA BAPU JI ………BAPU IS KRISHNA BAPU IS RAM BAPU IS BRHMA SWARUP SO HOW CAN WE NOT LOVE THE PUJYA BAPU JI ………BAPU IS KRISHNA BAPU IS RAM BAPU IS BRHMA SWARUP SO HOW CAN WE NOT LOVE THE PUJYA BAPU JI ………BAPU IS KRISHNA BAPU IS RAM BAPU IS BRHMA SWARUP SO HOW CAN WE NOT LOVE THE PUJYA BAPU JI ………BAPU IS KRISHNA BAPU IS RAM BAPU IS BRHMA SWARUP SO HOW CAN WE NOT LOVE THE PUJYA BAPU JI ………BAPU IS KRISHNA BAPU IS RAM BAPU IS BRHMA SWARUP SO HOW CAN WE NOT LOVE THE PUJYA BAPU JI ………BAPU IS KRISHNA BAPU IS RAM BAPU IS BRHMA SWARUP SO HOW CAN WE NOT LOVE THE PUJYA BAPU JI ………BAPU IS KRISHNA BAPU IS RAM BAPU IS BRHMA SWARUP SO HOW CAN WE NOT LOVE THE PUJYA BAPU JI ………BAPU IS KRISHNA BAPU IS RAM BAPU IS BRHMA SWARUP SO HOW CAN WE NOT LOVE THE PUJYA BAPU JI ………BAPU IS KRISHNA BAPU IS RAM BAPU IS BRHMA SWARUP SO HOW CAN WE NOT LOVE THE PUJYA BAPU JI ………BAPU IS KRISHNA BAPU IS RAM BAPU IS BRHMA SWARUP SO HOW CAN WE NOT LOVE THE PUJYA BAPU JI ………BAPU IS KRISHNA BAPU IS RAM BAPU IS BRHMA SWARUP SO HOW CAN WE NOT LOVE THE PUJYA BAPU JI ………BAPU IS KRISHNA BAPU IS RAM BAPU IS BRHMA SWARUP SO HOW CAN WE NOT LOVE THE PUJYA BAPU JI ………BAPU IS KRISHNA BAPU IS RAM BAPU IS BRHMA SWARUP SO HOW CAN WE NOT LOVE THE PUJYA BAPU JI ………BAPU IS KRISHNA BAPU IS RAM BAPU IS BRHMA SWARUP SO HOW CAN WE NOT LOVE THE PUJYA BAPU JI ………BAPU IS KRISHNA BAPU IS RAM BAPU IS BRHMA SWARUP SO HOW CAN WE NOT LOVE THE PUJYA BAPU JI ………BAPU IS KRISHNA BAPU IS RAM BAPU IS BRHMA SWARUP SO HOW CAN WE NOT LOVE THE PUJYA BAPU JI ………BAPU IS KRISHNA BAPU IS RAM BAPU IS BRHMA SWARUP SO HOW CAN WE NOT LOVE THE PUJYA BAPU JI ………BAPU IS KRISHNA BAPU IS RAM BAPU IS BRHMA SWARUP SO HOW CAN WE NOT LOVE THE PUJYA BAPU JI ………BAPU IS KRISHNA BAPU IS RAM BAPU IS BRHMA SWARUP SO HOW CAN WE NOT LOVE THE PUJYA BAPU JI ………BAPU IS KRISHNA BAPU IS RAM BAPU IS BRHMA SWARUP SO HOW CAN WE NOT LOVE THE PUJYA BAPU JI ………BAPU IS KRISHNA BAPU IS RAM BAPU IS BRHMA SWARUP SO HOW CAN WE NOT LOVE THE PUJYA BAPU JI ………BAPU IS KRISHNA BAPU IS RAM BAPU IS BRHMA SWARUP SO HOW CAN WE NOT LOVE THE PUJYA BAPU JI ………BAPU IS KRISHNA BAPU IS RAM BAPU IS BRHMA SWARUP SO HOW CAN WE NOT LOVE THE PUJYA BAPU JI ………BAPU IS KRISHNA BAPU IS RAM BAPU IS BRHMA SWARUP SO HOW CAN WE NOT LOVE THE PUJYA BAPU JI ………BAPU IS KRISHNA BAPU IS RAM BAPU IS BRHMA SWARUP SO HOW CAN WE NOT LOVE THE PUJYA BAPU JI ………BAPU IS KRISHNA BAPU IS RAM BAPU IS BRHMA SWARUP SO HOW CAN WE NOT LOVE THE PUJYA BAPU JI ………BAPU IS KRISHNA BAPU IS RAM BAPU IS BRHMA SWARUP SO HOW CAN WE NOT LOVE THE PUJYA BAPU JI ………BAPU IS KRISHNA BAPU IS RAM BAPU IS BRHMA SWARUP SO HOW CAN WE NOT LOVE THE PUJYA BAPU JI ………BAPU IS KRISHNA BAPU IS RAM BAPU IS BRHMA SWARUP SO HOW CAN WE NOT LOVE THE PUJYA BAPU JI ………BAPU IS KRISHNA BAPU IS RAM BAPU IS BRHMA SWARUP SO HOW CAN WE NOT LOVE THE PUJYA BAPU JI ………BAPU IS KRISHNA BAPU IS RAM BAPU IS BRHMA SWARUP SO HOW CAN WE NOT LOVE THE PUJYA BAPU JI ………BAPU IS KRISHNA BAPU IS RAM BAPU IS BRHMA SWARUP SO HOW CAN WE NOT LOVE THE PUJYA BAPU JI ………BAPU IS KRISHNA BAPU IS RAM BAPU IS BRHMA SWARUP SO HOW CAN WE NOT LOVE THE PUJYA BAPU JI ………BAPU IS KRISHNA BAPU IS RAM BAPU IS BRHMA SWARUP SO HOW CAN WE NOT LOVE THE PUJYA BAPU JI ………BAPU IS KRISHNA BAPU IS RAM BAPU IS BRHMA SWARUP SO HOW CAN WE NOT LOVE THE PUJYA BAPU JI ………BAPU IS KRISHNA BAPU IS RAM BAPU IS BRHMA SWARUP SO HOW CAN WE NOT LOVE THE PUJYA BAPU JI ………BAPU IS KRISHNA BAPU IS RAM BAPU IS BRHMA SWARUP SO HOW CAN WE NOT LOVE THE PUJYA BAPU JI ………BAPU IS KRISHNA BAPU IS RAM BAPU IS BRHMA SWARUP SO HOW CAN WE NOT LOVE THE PUJYA BAPU JI ………BAPU IS KRISHNA BAPU IS RAM BAPU IS BRHMA SWARUP SO HOW CAN WE NOT LOVE THE PUJYA BAPU JI ………BAPU IS KRISHNA BAPU IS RAM BAPU IS BRHMA SWARUP SO HOW CAN WE NOT LOVE THE PUJYA BAPU JI ………BAPU IS KRISHNA BAPU IS RAM BAPU IS BRHMA SWARUP SO HOW CAN WE NOT LOVE THE PUJYA BAPU JI ………BAPU IS KRISHNA BAPU IS RAM BAPU IS BRHMA SWARUP SO HOW CAN WE NOT LOVE THE PUJYA BAPU JI ………BAPU IS KRISHNA BAPU IS RAM BAPU IS BRHMA SWARUP SO HOW CAN WE NOT LOVE THE PUJYA BAPU JI ………BAPU IS KRISHNA BAPU IS RAM BAPU IS BRHMA SWARUP SO HOW CAN WE NOT LOVE THE PUJYA BAPU JI ………BAPU IS KRISHNA BAPU IS RAM BAPU IS BRHMA SWARUP SO HOW CAN WE NOT LOVE THE PUJYA BAPU JI ………BAPU IS KRISHNA BAPU IS RAM BAPU IS BRHMA SWARUP SO HOW CAN WE NOT LOVE THE PUJYA BAPU JI ………BAPU IS KRISHNA BAPU IS RAM BAPU IS BRHMA SWARUP SO HOW CAN WE NOT LOVE THE PUJYA BAPU JI ………BAPU IS KRISHNA BAPU IS RAM BAPU IS BRHMA SWARUP SO HOW CAN WE NOT LOVE THE PUJYA BAPU JI ………BAPU IS KRISHNA BAPU IS RAM BAPU IS BRHMA SWARUP SO HOW CAN WE NOT LOVE THE PUJYA BAPU JI ………BAPU IS KRISHNA BAPU IS RAM BAPU IS BRHMA SWARUP SO HOW CAN WE NOT LOVE THE PUJYA BAPU JI ………BAPU IS KRISHNA BAPU IS RAM BAPU IS BRHMA SWARUP SO HOW CAN WE NOT LOVE THE PUJYA BAPU JI ………BAPU IS KRISHNA BAPU IS RAM BAPU IS BRHMA SWARUP SO HOW CAN WE NOT LOVE THE PUJYA BAPU JI ………BAPU IS KRISHNA BAPU IS RAM BAPU IS BRHMA SWARUP SO HOW CAN WE NOT LOVE THE PUJYA BAPU JI ………BAPU IS KRISHNA BAPU IS RAM BAPU IS BRHMA SWARUP SO HOW CAN WE NOT LOVE THE PUJYA BAPU JI ………BAPU IS KRISHNA BAPU IS RAM BAPU IS BRHMA SWARUP SO HOW CAN WE NOT LOVE THE PUJYA BAPU JI ………BAPU IS KRISHNA BAPU IS RAM BAPU IS BRHMA SWARUP SO HOW CAN WE NOT LOVE THE PUJYA BAPU JI ………BAPU IS KRISHNA BAPU IS RAM BAPU IS BRHMA SWARUP SO HOW CAN WE NOT LOVE THE PUJYA BAPU JI ………BAPU IS KRISHNA BAPU IS RAM BAPU IS BRHMA SWARUP SO HOW CAN WE NOT LOVE THE PUJYA BAPU JI ………BAPU IS KRISHNA BAPU IS RAM BAPU IS BRHMA SWARUP SO HOW CAN WE NOT LOVE THE PUJYA BAPU JI ………BAPU IS KRISHNA BAPU IS RAM BAPU IS BRHMA SWARUP SO HOW CAN WE NOT LOVE THE PUJYA BAPU JI ………V

28. meghanarathod says:

hey YOU ANY WORK DO CAREFULLY OK …. THIS PICS ARE 100% WRONG BECAUSE OF THAT ARE NOT “SHADHAK” OF PARAM PUJAY SANT SHREE ASHARAMJI BAPU . THOSE ARE WORKERS. THOSE WHO ARE WORK ON RS.100 AND SOMETHINGS , IF YOU DONT KOW ABOUT BAPUJI SO DONT SPEAK BED. REMBER SHREE RAMJI , KREESHNA, NANAK, RAMKRISHNA, VIVEKANAND, GOVINDDASH, TUKARAM ARE HATED OF THE WORD. BUT NOW A DAYS WE ARE PRAY THOSE. AM I RIGHT? SO WE CAN;T MISTAK ANY OF PUJYA BAPUJI. BECAUSE I SEE ALL IN MY OWN EYE, IF YOU FOUND SO LOOK NOT PHOT BUT YOUR SELF IN ASHARM OF ANY CITY AND THEN GIVE ANS. YOUR SELF.HARI OM “SABKA MANGAL SABKABHALA HO GURU CHAHANA AISI HAI”