Home » Gujarat » Ahmedabad » Kankaria Carnival Ahmedabad 2008, inauguration photo gallery

Kankaria Carnival Ahmedabad 2008, inauguration photo gallery

Photo gallery on Kankaria Lake Front inauguration and Kankaria carnival’s 1st day

Related Posts:

Painters’ anger over Pakistan,Islamic terrorism at Kankaria(Video)

Makeover effect: Green, less polluted Kankaria Lakefront(Video)

Kankaria Carnival:Canvas Painting event Photo Gallery

Glimpses of Water Sports at Kankaria Carnival(Video)

Kankariya Carnival:Para jumping event Photo Gallery

Narendra Modi’s speech at inauguration of Kankaria lakefront(Video)

Kankariya Carnival:Horse and Dog show event Photo Gallery

Kankaria Carnival:Complete Schedule of week-long events

Comments

1. PANKAJ THAKER says:

Respected Narendrabhai,
    I am from Maninagr area,came in Calgary-Canada.Seen events-Kankaria carnival on GOOGLE.COM.
    I am prouud of of MY MANINAGR,AHMEDAVAD-GUJARAT. I am one of the voter from Maninagar,voted twice.
    I personally do not see anybody who can do such great events,which makesManinagar Ahmedavad GUJARAT on MAP OF THE WORLD.
    Special congratulations to my beloved,respected NARENDRABHAI.
    Be as a C>M of Gujarat for long time.so people can sleep well without fear.
    Mmany things to be write,but still I will not get satisfaction that I wrote every thing.
    Jai Gujarat.

2. tushar patel says:

This is very nice photos of kankariya lake and its developement

if u do have any video clips about it

then canu plz upload it on this site, its been fantanstic experience come on this site and have check of all news & videos

its really pleasure.

Thanks

3. Pooja Shah says:

what lovely pictures! thank you very much for putting them all up and as always so speedily :)

4. anand says:

This is very nice photos of kankariya lake and its developement
    if u do have any video clips about it
    then canu please upload it on this site, its been fantanstic experience come on this site

thanks

5. Hetalkumar Bhatt says:

Congratulations in Million to Shri Narendrabhai Modi for getting your vision in reality. Our other leaders should learn lesson from real common man. This will increase visitors to Ahmedabad.

Few days back I seen photo in newspaper that Congress works stood up on new train and made protest against entry fee. This make me very angree on congress party as we should maintain public property and as a leader you all should take care about this, instead you people tried to damage color. Shamefull!!

Also Congratulations to small worker to all offiecers who have worked in this project.

Thanks & Keep it up

6. vijay parikh says:

It is highly pleasant to see all the pictures of kankaria karnival. As I am living in Jagabhai park society which is situated on the bank of kankaria lake, this karnival gives immense pleasure to me. CM said correctly that it is the duty of people to keep kankaria clean. I request authority to shift all the laries and galla from the lake to some other place. Also make kankaria as tourist attraction. As far as my knowledge, there is no city in the world which has such big lake in its centre. If you take care of nature, nature will take care of you. Please don’t throw anything in the lake, particularly in festive season. It spoils water.

7. Asutosh and Hiral says:

Dear Narendrabhai. We are from Gujarat-Amadavad-Maninagar. You do nice work. Thank you for developing kankariya lake and mke good place for visit. Make more places for city people and visitor. Now a days we both live in Australia-Sydney. Pl. maintain it. Again Thank you.

8. Snehal Aus says:

thanks for the pics…

9. Harsh Patel says:

Thanks to DeshGujarat Team to upload the photos and update us about the event. These are really nice photos and photography. I think we still need an internation level of amusement park between ahmedabad and gandhinagar to compete with other countries tourism. All the big cities in the world has a very big amusement and entertainment park of international level and earning lot of money from there. This will also help to mitigate recession effect. Here in USA, in such a recession time, big amusement park are full of peope and earning lot of money. People of Gujarat and other states in india are used to go to Essel world mumbai for this purpose. I think we need an international level of park between gandhinagar and ahmedabad which will be a landmark not only in gujarat but in india as well. I can think of the location for this dream project would be near GIFT City. Hope this excitement of developement countinues in gujarat and thanks to narendra bhai and team to work so effectively and delivered the project speedily.

10. ab607 uk says:

THANK YOU MR CHIEF MINISTER FOR SUCH A GOOD PRESENT TO MANINAGAR ,SPECIALLY INVITING INTERNATIONAL COMPANY FROM UK TO BUILT A GOOD PROJECT THATS WHAT GOOD DECISION FOR
    AHMEDABAD AS APART OF AHMEDABAD STANDARDS AND SPECIALLY A MEGACITY REQUIREMENTS.
    ONCE AGAIN THANKING YOU AS A MANINAGARVASI FROM UK

11. SUBHASH PATEL says:

Good Job ! ! !

12. PARAG JETHWA says:

GREAT JOB DONE BY ALL TEAM & SPECIALLY TO MR NARENDRA MODI

13. Kankariya Karnival is the vision of Hon’ble CM and value addition to OurGujarat & especially, to Ahmedabad.
    I humbally submit self composed song on this auspicious historical event as under:

BASE SONG: JAPAN , LOVE IN TOKIYO, LE GAI DIL ,GUDIYA JAAPAN KEE

JEET LIYA DIL MODI SARKAR NE, JEET LIYA DIL MODI SARKAR NE,
    ROUNAK SHAR BHAR DIYA, AHAM ,AHAM KAR DIYA,

JAY PRABHU, JAY JAY GARVI GUJARAT, VANDE MATRUM
    HUMBLE SUBMISION BY : PAWAN GATTANI
    SWAR SETU: M: 9428609095, LAND LINE:079-22200095

14. Shilpa Dave says:

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Mr. Modi. I want to visit ahmedabad right Now.

15. Kandarp Patel says:

nice snaps, shri narendra modi has changed kankaria, it should be changed lives of Ahmedbadies. We should have to keep this, this is the 1st time in the history of Ahmedabad.

16. shailesh says:

This is very nice photos of kankariya lake and its developement
    if u do have any video clips about it

thanks

17. Dharmesh Patel Milford USA says:

hey it was awesome………………congrates to Mr. Narendrabhai Modi………………he is the man of the last 60 years of India…………..god bless him…………………………….

18. Amit Shah says:

Excellent snaps of Kankariya lake. As a ahmedawadi, this restructure of Kankaria and Kankariya carnival give us an immense pleasure. It should put as Ahmedabad on the top of the world.

Thanks to upload all snaps deshgujarat.com team

19. PATEL AMIT(BILLA) says:

thaks to deshgujarat tema , i am thanks ful to u because i am leave now at this time abroad so u collect all photo’s and upload your webside. this is a great festival for ahmedabad. now kankriya talab is looking great. i am thank also narendra modi because he is always some differnet activi doing for gujarat state and now gujarati is number one state in india because we have good leader in gujarat.

20. Jignesh Shroff says:

Congrats!!!!!!!!! Mr Narendrabhai Modi and all ur team for converting this kankaria into a HEAVEN………..Congrats!!!!!!!!!! Again………….

21. Jayanti gohel says:

I am jayanti gohel from ahmedabad Gitamandir
    This is very nice photos of kankariya lake and its developement

22. Hasmukh Patel says:

Great Mr,Narendra Modi,
    My Hartlly Congrtulation to him, lokone teno dur upyog karta rokva mate Rs,50 ni fees rkvi joye toj kankaria sachvase,

23. hardik says:

fabulous pics of kankaria…i was present on d very first day
    i stay in front of kankaria n i’m thankful to mr. NM that he made this place happening one n famous in d whole world…

24. mayur says:

great mr mnarendra modi. i visit lakefront and i like it

25. dr.vimal mehta says:

superb photos
    send last days video

26. mayur says:

Very superb photos. Please send more atashbaji &naginawadi’s photos

27. BHAVIN VYAS says:

firs ti want to criticizes then media that they have not cover such awesome carnival and have keept the photos of austrilia’s firework, this is too bad on the part of gujarati media, i wonder still our media has that ‘gulam manas’, why not to appriciate our things is a big question for the media, why cant they see good work ?

any way our chief minister has turned around the image of gujarat in both the ways in communial and industrial way. where our government needs to teach a lesson they have done and where they need to uplift the people they have done so..

i bow to narendra modi of his all courageous decision and making gujarat prosperous. pls keep up the such work we are with you.

28. Shaju says:

Wow !!!.. everytime i see the work of a leader so much dedicated to the welfare of his people, i take more pride of being from Gujarat.. i m far away from the state, but every good deed of this great leader makes me miss my state more and makes me sad that i m unable to be the part of this whole development carnival…but on the other side, it makes me more content and happy that the fate of our state has been left to the hands of an able leader…nothing can and nothing will stop this great leader from making vibrant gujarat the ideal and best state in the country, and i believe, he is yet to show us the best days of our life.. we salute u as a great indian ..now all we want more from u is to serve the country as a PM ..and though its a small wish, we know it will be true !!!

29. Hiren Shah says:

Looks beautiful ! This reminds me of Vastrapur Lake. It used to be a dirty puddle surrounded by slums. During my visit few years back, I discovered that it has turned into a very nice lake with a small park and a tons of decent shopping centers around it. The slums and the filth were gone! I am sure there are many more such stories throughout Gujarat and to some extent the rest of India. I feel Modi gov has been doing fenomenal work. India in general is shining due to many factors. It is a shame (on voters) that BJP lost national elections. I hope they can come back soon! BJP suites India better.

30. DIPTI PATEL,ADL.AUS. says:

I feel very happy when i see my AHMEDABAD. Really, that is a good work .I want to come INDIA right now to enjoy it.

31. SANJAY PATEL,ADL.AUS. says:

EAST OR WEST AHMEDABAD IS THE BEST…

32. Ketul Goswami says:

Great Sir, I Really Impress.

I Proud To Be Gujarati.

My Best C.M. Is Mr.Narendra ModiJi.

Thank’s a lot Sirji.

I can’t Forget .

33. Mihir Thakkar says:

salute to Narendra Modi !!!!

Man for Gujarat …. reminding Sardar Vallabh bhai patel….

iron man…..the man with mind, dreams and vision…. feeling short of words for him…..

just incredible !!!! namaste narendrabhai….

34. Ravi Desai says:

Lion of gujarat ” NARENDRABHAI MODI ”
    you have done very nice work.
    and you showas gujarat in worlds map, you have been given own identity to gujarat….
    I am really proud to be a gujarati and also an indian ,

35. Mokani Udipt.P says:

Narendra sir I am a ordinary person from an ordinary family of ahemedabad You giving a new op of
    our Kankariya Iproud of my C.M Mr.C.M I’m give you new name The Devloper man of Gujarat

36. hitz rav says:

kya kahu iss common man (narendra modi) ke liyee sabdo me byan nahi kar sakta yaro…..mera dil pura desh ke liyee bahut bhavuk he…jab se samaj aayi tab se yah soch raha tha ki iss desh ka kuch nahi ho sakta….par meri samaj aaj galat sabit ho gayi….mr. narendra modi sayad aap ka naam me narendra(swami vivekanand) ke sath jodna chahunga jis ne bharat ki soch ko duniya ke samne no.1 kar ke dikhaya tha…aaj me garv ke sath unko yaad kar ke kehta hu swami ji aap abhi bhi humhare sath kisi na kisi roop me ho……………..muje ek bimari thi indian politics se jiska ilaj narendra bhai ne kar diya as a cm you are……..no word to discribe you ………jai garvi gujrat

37. Respected Sir,
    Pics r really fantastic. No one has thought before that Kankaria could be a picinic sport not only for ahmedabadi people but also for all the gujarat state. So, thanks for that. Do well and make our state more prosperous so that we can be proud of being an indian.

38. RaviPare says:

Respected Narendrabhai,
    I am from Daxini, Maninagar area, Current Res: Edison, NJ USA. Seen events-snaps of Kankaria carnival on google.co.in.
    I am proud of MY MANINAGR, AHMEDAVAD. Once a pone a time me and my Friends use to park a bike near Lake Front and now just see the change. I wanna write for Respected CM ” Tum jio hajaro saal ke Din ho 50 hajar and our Gujarat as well as India can grow every day and every minute.
    Special congratulations to my beloved,respected NARENDRABHAI.
    Be as a CM of Gujarat for long time. so people can sleep well without fear.
    Many things to be write,but still I will not get satisfaction that I wrote every thing.
    Jay Jay Garvi Gujarat and Jai Hind

39. Nitesh PATEL says:

I am from Isanpur, Maninagar area, Currently at Kampala uganda.
    Proud to be a Gujarati and in particular of Ahmedabad, Maninagar Area.
    JAI JAI GARVI GUJARAT
    I LOVE MY INDIA

40. Deev U.SHAH says:

Realy Mr Narendrabhai modi has done a marvelous job by developing kankaria lake..
    Now we the public of Ahmedabad have also understood the importance of an imp element of nature i.e.lake (pure water)…

41. Congratulations to Shri Narendrabhai Modi for getting your vision in reality.

42. VIKAS says:

i am vikas & i like narendra modiji

43. VIKAS says:

& congratulations to shri narendrabhai modi for getting your vision in reality

44. Mehul the power of gujarat says:

Desh prem vyakti ne kya thi kya pahochadi de 6.

Mr. Narendra Modi is the symbol of development. he have good spirit & power.
    I am very impress with Narendra Modi.

Apnu Gujarat Agvu Gujarat.

Jay Gujarat.

Mehul

45. NITIN SHARMA says:

Thanks mr Narendra modi for devloped kankariya park again . I proud of my ahmedabad…….

46. sunil patel says:

I sunil,
    I like this type of function in gujarat we enjoy our life with our nation.
    I think this type lake devloped by gov. in every where in jamnagar,baroda.

jamnagar haven’t big garden or park jamnagar have big lake devloped it.

47. ghanshyam taviyad says:

i ghanshyam
    THANKS NARENDRBHAI MODI FOR DEVELOP GUJARAT &KANKARIYA PARK
    APNI SATHE AKHU GUJARAT CHE.
    APP AGAL VADHO