Ashok Bhatt’s house is capital of Amdavad’s UttarayanJanuary 14, 2010
Ashok Bhatt’s house is capital of Amdavad’s Uttarayan
By our correspondent
Ahmedabad, DeshGujarat, 14 January, 2010
Actors of Tarak Mehta Na Oolta Chashma at Ashok Bhatt’s house. Shri Bhatt can also be seen in one of the photograph
Gujarat Assembly Speaker Ashok Bhatt’s house becomes capital of Ahmedabad’s Kite flying festival every year on 14th and 15th January. Whether you are a media person, or just a common-man or tourist, Ashok Bhatt’s terrace is free to visit. And yes, some delicious traditional Gujarati fast-food is also offered to everyone who visits this house during Uttarayan.
Usually every year, High Court Judges, Foreign dignitaries and international kite-fliers are spotted on Ashok Bhatt’s roof-top. But this year when actors of Sab TV’s popular comedy serial ‘Tarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashma’ entered Ashok Bhatt’s roof-top, it was a great surprise for the people on surrounding roof-tops. Hundreds of people gathered on roof-tops around Ashok Bhatt’s house in Khadia’s Kameshwar ni pol to watch their favorite TV comedy stars who were enjoying Uttarayan during special shoot of Uttarayan related forthcoming episode.
The actors present at Ashok Bhatt’s house were Dayabhabhi(Disha Vakani), Tapu, Dadaji, Jethalal(Dilip Joshi), Natukaka(Ghanshyam Nayak) and Sundar(Mayur Vakani) among others.
The serial’s Producer, Director and crew visited the city of Ahmedabad some time back to celebrate Shri Tarak Mehta’s 81st birthday. The birthday party was attended by Assembly Speaker Ashok Bhatt. Here it was finalized that the crew would shoot Uttarayan episode at his house.
- Moderate tremor in central South Gujarat, epicenter near Netrang in Bharuch, no damage reported
- Body of lion found in millet field in Gujarat
- Union Cabinet clears ordinance to award death penalty to child rapists
- Live: PM Modi addresses Civil Servants in Delhi
- Parimal Nathwani written 'Gir Lion : Pride of Gujarat' book launched in Ahmedabad
- Gujarat CM at Dholera SIR tomorrow to lay foundation stone for two projects