Modi to inaugurate SAARC countries forensic science conferenceApril 26, 2010
Modi to inaugurate SAARC countries forensic science conference
By our correspondent
Gandhinagar, DeshGujarat, 26 April, 2010
Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi will inaugurate SAARC countries conference of forensic science experts in Gandhinagar on 27 April. The conference which is scheduled to be organized on ninth floor of block no.1 in secretariat will continue till 30th April.
Forensic science experts from India, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal, Maldives, Pakistan and Srilanka will participate in this conference. There will be 16 forensic science officials present in this conference.The main theme of the conference is to promote the use of DNA-DVI(Disaster Victim Identification) and fingerprints in identification in Asia.
- Shah terms Gujarat polls a 'battle of prestige', appeals for uprooting Congress, 3/4th majority for BJP
- Gujarat Congress also passes unanimous resolution regarding promotion of Rahul as party president
- Congress party led by a family has been always against Gujarat and Gujaratis: Modi
- If Congress was doing so good, why 25% of its MLAs left it before election: Modi
- 15 days parole for prisoners aged 60 and above on Diwali: Gujarat govt
- CM to open Gujarat's 2nd Lion Safari park at Ambardi in Dhari taluka of Amreli tomorrow