Vadodara’s Chirayu Amin is interim Chairman/Commissioner of IPLApril 26, 2010
Vadodara’s Chirayu Amin is interim Chairman/Commissioner of IPL
Mumbai, 26 April, 2010
Gujarat’s Baroda Cricket Association President Chirayu Ramanbhai Amin is interim Chairman and Commissioner of Indian Premier League(IPL Cricket). Amin replaces outgoing Chairman Lalit Modi. A decision of appointment of Amin was taken in IPL Governing Council meeting, headed by Manohar, vice-president Arun Jaitley secretary N Srinivasan, media and finance committee chairman Rajiv Shukla and IPL vice-chairman Niranjan Shah met on Monday morning.
Vadodara based Chirayu Amin is BCCI Vice-President. His contribution to BCCI’s marketing committee and his role as the President of Baroda Cricket Association has been good.
Chirayu Amin is Chairman and Managing Director of the century old Alembic Pharmaceuticals. He joined Alembic in 1975. He has three sons Pranav, Shaunak and Udit.
- Chief Minister lays stone of Gujarat Sports University headquarters on 130-acre near Vadodara
- ACB Gujarat nabs State GST staffer, CA for taking bribe from shop owner
- S. Murali Krishna appointed new Chief Electoral Officer of Gujarat
- Water supply and filling of Tappar dam re-started slowly even as repair work of broken flooring of feeder canal also in progress
- Centre approves additional grant of Rs 1131 crore for Narmada project, Gujarat govt thanks the PM
- Kesar mango makes first presence of the season in Marketing yard