Vadodara’s Chirayu Amin is interim Chairman/Commissioner of IPLApril 26, 2010
Vadodara’s Chirayu Amin is interim Chairman/Commissioner of IPL
Mumbai, 26 April, 2010
Gujarat’s Baroda Cricket Association President Chirayu Ramanbhai Amin is interim Chairman and Commissioner of Indian Premier League(IPL Cricket). Amin replaces outgoing Chairman Lalit Modi. A decision of appointment of Amin was taken in IPL Governing Council meeting, headed by Manohar, vice-president Arun Jaitley secretary N Srinivasan, media and finance committee chairman Rajiv Shukla and IPL vice-chairman Niranjan Shah met on Monday morning.
Vadodara based Chirayu Amin is BCCI Vice-President. His contribution to BCCI’s marketing committee and his role as the President of Baroda Cricket Association has been good.
Chirayu Amin is Chairman and Managing Director of the century old Alembic Pharmaceuticals. He joined Alembic in 1975. He has three sons Pranav, Shaunak and Udit.
- Rupani lays foundation stone for railway over-bridge at Thangadh, Surendranagar
- Faldu makes formal complain to centre against NAFED in groundnut procurement scam
- JioPhone 2 debuts at Rs 2,999; Flash sale on Jio.Com starts at 12 pm on August 16
- 'Love-letter' of class 2 student to classmate girl in Vadodara city becomes 'talk-of-the-town'
- Rajkot SP suspends 4 cops for security related negligence
- Another arrest in groundnut soil mixing case, businessman who supplied low grade groundnut nabbed