Vadodara’s Chirayu Amin is interim Chairman/Commissioner of IPLApril 26, 2010
Vadodara’s Chirayu Amin is interim Chairman/Commissioner of IPL
Mumbai, 26 April, 2010
Gujarat’s Baroda Cricket Association President Chirayu Ramanbhai Amin is interim Chairman and Commissioner of Indian Premier League(IPL Cricket). Amin replaces outgoing Chairman Lalit Modi. A decision of appointment of Amin was taken in IPL Governing Council meeting, headed by Manohar, vice-president Arun Jaitley secretary N Srinivasan, media and finance committee chairman Rajiv Shukla and IPL vice-chairman Niranjan Shah met on Monday morning.
Vadodara based Chirayu Amin is BCCI Vice-President. His contribution to BCCI’s marketing committee and his role as the President of Baroda Cricket Association has been good.
Chirayu Amin is Chairman and Managing Director of the century old Alembic Pharmaceuticals. He joined Alembic in 1975. He has three sons Pranav, Shaunak and Udit.
- Another success in land acquisition for bullet train project in Surat district
- Isha Ambani and Anand Piramal tie nuptial knot over Vedic chants and Hindu tradition in Mumbai
- Exhibition on Futuristic Technologies at Science City for Vibrant Gujarat Summit 2019
- Northerly winds making weather colder in Gujarat, Maximum temperatures at most places fall below 30°C
- President Ram Nath Kovind will visit ‘Statue of Unity’ on Dec 15
- Union Railway Minister to dedicate Nation’s First Railway University in Vadodara on 15th December