Home » More » Text » Gujarat govt to launch bar coded ration cards soon

Gujarat govt to launch bar coded ration cards soon

Gujarat govt to launch barcoded ration cards soon
Ahmedabad, DeshGujarat, 5 May, 2010

The government of Gujarat has taken a decision to issue barcoded ration cards soon in the state.

The proposed process of issuing barcoded ration cards will involve a creation of data base of card holder’s finger prints. This would help to eliminate bogus ration cards menace.

According to official state release, the process to distribute forms for issuing new computerized bar-coded ration cards will start soon in all districts.

Comments

1. Dharmesh says:

Wonderful….Digitized Gujarat….
    I love that concept specially when competing with developed countries………

2. BAPTY .S says:

EXCELLENT, IF THIS CAN BE INTRODUCED SOON SUCEESFULLY & COST EFFECTIVELY,& MANY CRORES OF GUJARATIS, BECOME BENIFICIARIES IT WILL GO A LONGWAY IN ALL SORTS OF MALPRACTICES, BOTH IN ISSUANCE & AS WELL AS WRONG USE OF RATION CARDS. GREAT MOVE BY STATE GOVT.

3. Nirmala says:

Excellent! This will stop corruptions and gives accountability, inventory control and good easy procedures.

4. vijay says:

Sir MODI’s elder brother Prahlad Damodar Modi ho owns Fair Price Shop is criticising this.

5. I have approached my FAIR PRICE SHOP at Karamsad (dist.Anand) on 8/7/2010for necessary application form for the bar coded ration card and in turn he has informed me that the form will be issued only after two months as he has received instruction from the department concern that form is to be issued upto series of 10000 only. The serial number of my card is coming in the series of 13000. Please let me know the correctness of the same.

Balakrishnan Nair

6. DEEPAK SHAH says:

FROM WHERE AND WHEN SHOULD I ABLE TO DOWNLOAD FORM FOR NEW BARCODED APL1 RATION CARD ? AND UPTO WHICH DATE IT IS TO BE SUBMITTED.

7. Bhavin says:

Hello

I have given the application since last 4-5 months regarding new BarCode Ration card, they people told that we will inform you the status. there is no such new from those people and when we went there for inquiry than replied that it will take more 5-6 month, I don;t why this kind of things are happening, is it take this much of time to issue new Ration Card.

Please if anybody know the source to know how much time it will take. kindly let me know.

Thanks
    Bhavin

8. Anonymous says:

I have applied for Bar Coded Ration Card in lieu of existing Ration Card for which I have made application on 30/07/2010 but I have not heard anything from Govt. Department.

Bankim Mehta

9. diesh says:

Hello,

I have applied already for tne new barcode BPL card .when I will get it updated?

Please inform me also new schemes of BPL card launched by the state govt.

Thanks.

10. Amin says:

Dear All any body can tell me where to apply for this Ration Card as i know they always say that it has stoped now. and will take long time. So is there any way we can download the forms online.

Thanks
    AMIN

11. Mansukh A. Nakrani says:

I have submitted form No. 2 bearing sr. no. 0116369 for obtaining of new Barcoded Ration Card on 29.03.2011 against which the office at Nr. Mahalaxmi Jain Merchant Bus stand Paldi, Ahmedabad has issued a receipt on plain paper with rubber stamp of the civil supply dept. At the time of submission of application it was informed me that I will receive a phone call within 30 to 45 days to come presonally with original ration card for fingure print and photographs. I regret to inform that though 75 days have been passed no phone call has been received as promised. Can you inform me the status of my application.

12. ASPI R GYARA says:

Respected authority i had applied for bar code ration card in the month of july 201 0but still i could not get my ration card my application form no is 1469061 kindly give the reply and send as early as possible

13. mahendrakumar panchal says:

sab kuch result pe hai
    u

14. chandrakant p patel says:

How can I print my Barcoded ration card no.227102007876762 online?