Surat adds one more flyover, Kim-Kosamba river bridge soonJanuary 21, 2011
Surat adds one more flyover, Kim-Kosamba river bridge soon
Surat, 21 January, 2011
Gujarat’s flyover city Surat added one more flyover on Thursday.
A new 720m long flyover connecting Sahara Darwaja and Kadodara cross roads will end the traffic jam problem at Aaimata junction. It has been built at a cost of Rs. 42 crore.
Surat Municipal Corporation is implementing BRTS project on both sides of canal between Dumas resort and Sarthana. The new flyover is part of this project.
New flyovr has been named after Shri Subhash Chandra Bose.
Meanwhile stone will be laid tomorrow for a new river bridge on Kim river connecting Kim and Kosamba.
- In videos: Two Patidar community events at same time, one for progress, another for politics
- Coherent administration, substantial and sustainable social growth and bottom-up approach: Rupani on 4 years of Modi govt in Centre
- Prime Minister to inaugurate Eastern Peripheral Expressway and Phase -I of Delhi-Meerut Expressway
- Health department inquiry team visit Adnai run G K hospital in Bhuj even as 111 children deaths confirmed this year
- Forest Guard attacked by Lioness in Gujarat
- Son of Gujarat completes four years as PM, far longer period compared to earlier Gujarati PM Morarji Desai; Gujarat Congress protests titling it as Vishwasghat Diwas, fields Narmada tweet row fame Rajiv Satav to lead it