Surat adds one more flyover, Kim-Kosamba river bridge soonJanuary 21, 2011
Surat adds one more flyover, Kim-Kosamba river bridge soon
Surat, 21 January, 2011
Gujarat’s flyover city Surat added one more flyover on Thursday.
A new 720m long flyover connecting Sahara Darwaja and Kadodara cross roads will end the traffic jam problem at Aaimata junction. It has been built at a cost of Rs. 42 crore.
Surat Municipal Corporation is implementing BRTS project on both sides of canal between Dumas resort and Sarthana. The new flyover is part of this project.
New flyovr has been named after Shri Subhash Chandra Bose.
Meanwhile stone will be laid tomorrow for a new river bridge on Kim river connecting Kim and Kosamba.
- Charas worth Rs 20 lakh seized, 2 nabbed in old Ahmedabad city
- Congress spreading lies about Bullet train funding, the party would be wiped out in 2019 LS polls:Vaghani
- One more lioness die in Dalkhaniya range of Gir forests, lion deaths figure rises to 14
- Reports of Japan stopping funds for bullet train far from truth: NHSRCL
- Supported by Pakistan ministers Rahul speaking language of those who have no good intentions for India: Smriti in Gujarat
- 26 lakh visited Ambaji during Bhadarvi Punam fair, 1 kg gold received in donation on last day