3 more Gujaratis die on way to Amarnath,total death toll 7July 16, 2011
3 more Gujaratis die on way to Amarnath,total death toll 7
Ahmedabad, 16 July, 2011
Three more people from Gujarat have lost their lives on their way to Amarnath making the death toll of 7 people. The people who have died recently include Pranlal Mandaliya from Bharuch and Somabhai Khatri from Bharuch and another pilgrim from Vadodra. The groups that host Bhandaro for the devotees in Chandan wadi said that these devotees met their demise due to heart attack.
On the other hand Rasiklal Mehta from Vadodra fractured both of his legs by falling down. The yatra is going to continue till Rakshabandhan. But the Yatra has been temporarily halted because of the rains.
- AI flight to Newark via London with 130 passengers on board grounded at Ahmedabad Airport
- PM meets Global Oil and Gas Experts/CEOs
- Why don't your government arrest Alpesh Thakor; media asks Rupani in Uttar Pradesh
- Gujarat ACB nabs Mamlatdar of Dahod taking bribe for entry of land deal in record
- Another Gir lion found dead, prima facie seems natural death, PM report awaited
- Young lion rescued from deep well in rural Dhari area