Gujarat completes 50% of average rain of the seasonAugust 13, 2011
Gandhinagar, 13 August, 2011
Gujarat crossed 50% mark of total average seasonal rain during a year today morning. According to official rain data available the state’s total average rain at 8.00 am on Saturday was 50.92%.
While Saurashtra has received 60.87% rain, the South Gujarat region stands a 43.80%, Kutch 55.75%, East-central Gujarat 46.70% and north Gujarat 55.33%.
Saurashtra’s Rajkot district has so far received highest rain which is 76.46% of total annual average rain.
Kutch district’s Rapar and Sabarkantha’s Khedbrahma are only two talukas that have completed 100% rain of the season so far while Wankaner taluka of Rajkot district stands at 99.50% figure so far.
- Gujarat board to declare Class 12 general stream exam results on May 31
- Chief Minister offers shramdan at yet another Jal Sanchay Yojna work site
- Nitin Patel rubbishes rumors being spread on social media about him; CM finds such trash on social media not worth reacting
- Over 500 junior doctors of Ahmedabad civil hospital on flash strike again
- Social media lauds AMC's strict actions against litterers as videos go viral
- RIL partners with PROLINE to co-brand sports apparels