Home » Gujarat » Ahmedabad » Details of newly opened Passport Seva Kendras in Gujarat

Details of newly opened Passport Seva Kendras in Gujarat

Ahmedabad, 30 December 2011

External affairs ministry of government of India today opened five new passport seva kendras for simple, easy, convenient, timely and safe procedures related to passport application and further services.

Ahmedabad PSK 1

Arya Arcade, ground and first floor, near Crossword, Mithakhali six roads, Navrangpura, Amdavad 380009

Ahmedabad PSK 2

Shital Varsha 3, ground floor, opposite Maruti show room, Vijay cross roads, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad 380009

Rajkot PSK

Shivalik 5, ground floor – 1, near Reliance petrol pump, Gondal road, Rajkot – 360002

Vadodara PSK

Aditya Complex, ground floor, behind Arpan complex, opposite New Era school, Dilux cross road, Nizampura, Vadodara – 390002

Surat PSK

Union trade centre, first floor, near Apple hospital, Udhna darwaja, Surat – 395007

Said Passport Seva kendras will function under the jurisdiction of Ahmedabad regional passport office and Surat passport office

Toll free number (functional between 8 am to 10 pm) announced is 18002581800 for related inquiries. Portal address announced is www.passportindia.gov.in

The PSP is one of the 27 Mission Mode Projects under the e-Governance programme of the Govt of India. The Project aims at delivering all passport related services to the citizens in a timely, transparent, more accessible, comfortable and reliable manner. The verification of the applicants’ personal particulars will be expedited through electronic linkage of the Project’s portal with the police authorities in the Districts and State capitals, to reduce the delay in verification process. The benefits to the citizens would be service provisioning within defined service levels, closer and larger number of access points for services, availability of a portfolio of on-line services with real-time status tracking and inquiry, 24 x 7 call centre with facility to obtain information in vernacular language, an effective system of grievance redressal, adherence to the ‘First in-First out’ principle in rendering the services and facility of child care and refreshments at the PSKs.

Comments

1. Eternal says:

This all sounds great but I got much basic question. Do we have to pay bribe to police to get the passport from them? When I got my passport, they were charging Rs. 50, wonder if they have increased the rate due to inflation. Oh and by the way, is government going to teach some manners to the officials in passport office about how to talk with people?

2. HM says:

OK!..New PSKs in A’bad but both of them in the same area NAVRANGPURA…
    Does it make any sense???

These are PSKs and not the AMTS bus stops..

3. Rajaram says:

It is all okay but in the website they have not given clear instructions on getting printouts. What about people without printers? Can they print elsewhere? And there is no mention in the website on the application reference number whereas in the advertisement of January 16, they mention about the ARN! These things have to be cleared out.

4. NIMESH SONI says:

30/01/2012
    DEAR SIR,

I NIMESH G SONI AT-VADODARA I CONCTACT TO PSK VADODARA STAFF REGADING MY PASSPORT APPLICATION BUT TCS STAFF ONE PAPER SEND ME PURPOSE ONLINE PASSPORT APPLICATION BUT LAST SEVEN DAYS APPOIMENT DATE NOT OPEN, I AGAING CONCATCT TO PSK BUT THEY HAVE TOLD ME YOUR PASSPORT APPLICATION ONLY ONLINE RECIVED, THERE NOT HELP ME PSK VADODARA.AFTER I CONCACT TO VADODARA DP CEEL POLICE BHUVAN THEY HAVE RECIVED ONLY PRINT DOWN PASSPORT APPLICATION FORM ONLY AND FRESH PASSPORT APPLICATION RECIVED POLICE DEPARTMENT HELP ME GOOD OFFICE PERSON DP CELL ONLY 5 MINTS PASSPORT WORK COMPLETED.AND YOUR PSK VADODARA,PASSPORT WORK COMPLETED 1 HOURS THEY HAVE LONG TIME.I AM NOT SATISFIDE YOUR PASSPORT APPLICATION WORK.ONLY GOOD GOOD POLICE DEPARTMENT.

YOURFATFULLY

NIMESH G SONI

• nicky says:

Hi Nimesh;
      I also need to get PCC from Vadodara PSK. What is the procedure? How was your experience…

• Gaurav says:

Dear Friend,
        I have recently visited PSK baroda to get more information on PCC, I must tell you that if you are planing to get visa for following country then you can only visit to Baroda PSK office. the countries are US and Australia, if you are planing for said country then only u can get PCC from Baroda, viceversa if you planing for other country such as Canada, you have to collect PCC from RPO (Regional Passport Office)
        this is the latest information which ?I ve got recently before 1 hr.
        Best Luck

• Pooja katra says:

Hi I want PCC from ahemedabad Psk..n I have reissued my passport due to add my husband name and I have police verification certificate of my old passport so did you say ?i have need for new passport number PVC…I have need this PCC urgently ..plz help me

• Gautam says:

Hi Pooja,

what happened to your case of getting PCC on re-issued passport.

my case is also similar, I’ve got PVC on old passport and due to no spouse name in old passport, PSK advised me to renew the passport and add name. so I’ve applied for reissue.

I’m just wondering will i be able to get PCC on new passport with PVC on old passport?

Thanks,
          Gautam

5. Ashok Patel says:

Passport office asking for Affidavit for minor,who want to renew passport.is it make any sense?he already got 2 passport.

6. RAMI JAY KUMAR NAILESHBHAI AT POST. RADHU DIST / KHEDA 387560 says:

DEAR SAR JAY BHARAT 22/2/2012 I HAVE VIZIT TO AHMEDABAD PASS SEVA KENDRA BUT HE ARE NOT RESPONDING MY SON & DOTER PASS PORT 5 YERS VADALITY PASS IM LIVE IN KHEDA DIST IN ANAND & KHEDA NO ANY PASS PORT SEVA KENDRA NOW I AM WHEAR GOING MY SON PASS PORT NO G 1697538 SURNAME RAMI TYPE P GIVEN NAME JAY NAILESHBHAI MY DOGHTER PASSPORT NO G 1697539 SURNAME RAMI TYPE P I AM WHAT DO ALL PROBLEM IS IN OUR SISTEM IN FAST TIME SLOW PROSSES

7. suunil says:

very unfriendly staff and mismanaged appointments long queues
    minor issues for rejecting at vijay crossroad PSK 2

8. Anajana says:

can any body tell me from where can i get hard copy of passport form in Vadodara OR Ahmedabad, i dont want to apply online.

9. RAMI JAY KUMAR NAILESHBHAI AT POST. RADHU DIST / KHEDA 387560 says:

what is the seva project this is problem project this is only rich people project unajucated and pour people what do.
    get old direct face to face.
    appoiment system is not understanding.

10. jaswinder singh G virk says:

I have submited my passport in the pass port office surat for PCC (police clearance certificate) on 02march2012 and the verification supposed to come in 10 days .butafter 15 days the verification not came yet. Ihave to submit pcc in company very soon.

11. Patel Anilkumar Fulabhai says:

I also need to get PCC from Vadodara PSK. What is the procedure?

12. Bhavesh Desai says:

validity of Indian Police clearance certificate for us IR5 visa

13. Anonymous says:

there are unqualified staff recruited in rajkot psk… Not a single employee with a satisfied qualification criteria…kindl chek it….

14. Rima says:

New venture of government to facilitate earnings for agents, because you will never get appointments online. they are always full… is there any other option??

15. salmapanjwani@yahoo.com says:

hai, new product launch by tata,some trouble in starting after 3rd gear gadi pick up as well as in psk.my already application submitted two month ago,but till today i have no recieved.starting trouble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Anil Kumar says:

I have applied passport for my wife and daughter on 25 jan 12 at PSK Rajkot. Police varification is done on 06 Mar 12. Still waiting for passport. No news….
    A very poor service by new PSKs.

17. Darshan Shukla says:

The PSK options are not available for online form filling up which unfortunately is appearing in the agents login. Only for this purpose the agents are priviledged to fix up an appointment with the PSK and are charging as high as 1000 Rs. a person. The very prupose of opening up a PSK is defeating with this situation

18. Ankur says:

I need to know about the new procedure of Making Passport. and what should we do if online appointments are not available.. how many photographs are required. what are the documnets requirement and in which cases the person has to make affidavits ?

19. jabbar says:

PLESS NEW PASSPORT SEVA KENDRAS SURAT OPEN APINTMENT PROBLEM

DSP/SP OFFICE START PASSPORT SEVA KENDRAS OPEN

20. sagar says:

for pcc, on line application is required or dorectly go to ahmedabad office? i am belongs to jamnagar.

21. Mrs. Bhatt says:

HI! MY MOTHER HAS APPLIED FOR PASSPORT BEFORE 40 DAYS AND EVEN SHE STILL DIDN`T GET POLICE INQUIRY!!!!! AND ON YOUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN THAT YOU PROCESS NORMAL PASSPORT IN JUST 48 DAYS!!!! YOUR SERVICE IS SO… SO…POOR. SORRY TO SAY BUT WHEN INDIAN GOVT. USED TO DO THIS SERVICE THEY NEVER TOOK THIS MUCH TIME FOR JUST A NORMAL PASSPORT. EVEN I GOT MY PASSPORT IN JUST 24 DAYS ND POLICE INQUIRY AFTER 2 DAYS OF SUBMISSION OF MY ALL DOCUMENT. I WANT MY MOTHER`S PASSPORT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. SHE WANTS TO COME TO UK AND ITS VERY URGENT. WHAT IF I WANT TO CANCEL THIS APPLICATION AND APPLY FOR TATKAL PASSPORT? BECAUSE YOUR SERVICE IS REALLY POOR I DON`T THINK ANYBODY CAN GET PASSPORT ON TIME…IN JUST 48 DAYS.

• Naaz says:

file no. AH23Z0043247212

i have applied for ma passport in may 2012.i get married in augest and i have to settle in UK ,,ma in laws n husbad r from UK ….thr is 6 to 7 month now….n also police inquiry has been done just before 2 months but still i do not receive my passport……i evryday cheak track application n its mention that “ur application is under review at realigion passport office”…this status is same since 1 month……nd i ofeten visited to passport office at ahmedabd for further details about ma pp but no response from their…m so much in troublr for that … i cant go for visa jus bcoz i dont get pp….every other works has stopped jus for not getting pp…….so what d next process should have i do now?,kindly indiacte for further step…

here i have read a lods of comments n thr problems for not getting pp soon…sorry to say but we all have our own personal life v cant stick on one for long….so why the government not awake for…..well hoping for d right response..

Thanks..

22. namik bhatt says:

i have applied for passport of my child who is 3 year old in frbruary end. my child police inquiry finished on 30 april. no status is available in status report for receipt no z-440679-12. i mailed twise to rpo.ahmedabad@mea.gov.in & called to 079-26309103/04, 26300603 atleast 10 times but no one picking phone up. is any body responsible for passport status. how can i get passport of my child soon as possible?

23. mohammadsavan says:

i had given all papers to make passport before 2 month now i want to seen my process passport where it reach and it will come

24. Alkesh shah says:

Dear Sir,
    I Alkesh shah has been submitted my wife all the Appliction and document subbmited
    on 2st feb 2012, and file number is ” Z-330500-12 after that “Police Enquiry” has been completed on 6th march. 2012, still on your website it is showing that or not get passport. Hope you will understand my problem and take necessary step.
    kindly understand my problem and help me out looking for your kind cooperating.
    Thanking You.
    alkesh shah.

25. WADHWANI RAVI SHANKERLAL says:

dear sir
    I AM APPLIED PASSPORT 13-02-2012 PASSPORT SEVA KENDDRA MY BIRTH 14-5-1990 AND MY FILE NUMBER AH1060310341612 NO POLICE VERIFICATION INQUIRY PLEASE SIR CHECK MY PASSPORT STATUS SP OFFICE AHMEDABAD PLEASE HELP ME
    MOB 9725613639

26. Dr.G M Sutariya says:

first of all i would like to say that it is unjustice to sarashtra region people for getting passport. only one offiCE is allotted to saurashtra region and it is in Rajkot. In the office of Rajkot you find mis management that first one has to stand in que for long time. Then what is the meaning of appointment? First of all token counter is needed to expand. So one can can seat in wating room AFTER GETTING TOKEN. In waiting room very few people are seating but for token many number. STAFF IS GOOD BUT INFRASTUCTURED AND MANAGEMENT IS NEEDED TO IMPROVE.

27. jay vandra says:

HI! I WASS APPLIED FOR PASSPORT BEFORE 40 DAYS AND EVEN I STILL DIDN`T GET POLICE INQUIRY!!!!!

28. Naaz says:

file no. AH23Z0043247212

Thanks..

29. J H Gohel says:

My wife, Jayshree Jugalkishor Gohel, has applied for passport on 30/10/2012 at PSK-2 at Vijay Char Rasta vide File No.AH2060638322612. After that I have also applied for re-issue of passport on 01/11/2012 at the same PSK-2.

But documents for police verification in my case has reached to Isanpur Police Station. But documents for my wife’s application has not been reached yet. ON inquiring with Police Station, they told that may be Passport Office has sent documents for Jayshree Jugalkishor Gohel at other police station. He also advised us to inquire at passport office that where they have (passport office has) sent documents for my wife’s application.

I will highly appreciate to receive your URGENT response on my Cell NO.7600021809 or in Email “jhgohil@zyduscadila.com”

With regards,

30. mehul says:

hello sir
    my name mehul oza . m indian n now m stay in tanzania africa n some day after i will come to india for ma e=wedding so can you give me information for which document need for my wife passport ? please i dont know where i can get more detail so am put here i hope i get all information here
    in advance thank u sir

31. Meet Chag says:

Dear Sir,
    Sub: Police verification required at Udaipur.

I had applied for new passport vide file no. : AH3060702465812 of 07.12.12 at Passport Sewa Kendra, Nizampura center, Vadodara. I am studying in Udaipur eng. college.
    I was required to appear for police verification from Udaipur as per telecon of Udaipur police station, is it possible that the verification takes place from Vadodara from where I have applied?

Thanking You,

Meet Chag

32. kirtan shah says:

Dear sir,

Please tell me basic information about Passport like which documents need for making passport ,fees structure & time duration to get passport

33. mistry kanu amrutlal says:

dear sir,
    my name is kanu mistry i am working in ndola, zambia, africa. my daughter is in vadodara i put her in vadodara school for her study and i want to renew her paasport from nizampura branch my father in law went there with my daughter for apply but from nizampura branch people said to them my daughter’s father or mother one of them have to be in india then after that i talk to our lusaka [ zambia ] indian high comission office they told me to send the afidevit form with your paasport zerox and your wife passport zerox copy with photos i send everything what i was told and they send me afidevit form with ricept i send my document to my daughter now they are asking so meny things now i dont know what to do? please contact to INDIAN HIGH COMMISON LUSAKA BRANCH ZAMBIA AFRICA. THANKS

34. ABDELI says:

DEAR SIR,
    My name is abdeli and i m staying in dubai and my wife delivered baby girl on 3rd december 2012 in sidhpur gujrat and she is in sidhpur itself and my wife visa still not expired and i want to make new pass port for my child. So please advice what document we required and we have contact travel agencies in sidhpur and they said that we required a permission written letter from embassy u.a.e.But sir why they required letter? my wife from past 6 years she were staying in dubai and for delivery she left for india and still visa not expired.Please give some advice and correct information.Waiting for your valuable answer,THANKS.

35. mehul says:

i want to apply PCC for my father he is 77 year old and when i applied online it says present address not lie with at time of registration can you please tell me only we can do it online or can do walk-in to the office and do that application can you please guide me. the address i entered from the passport so should not be wrong.
    Regards
    Mehul

36. sab says:

what is the process for surrender passport? Should i get appointment for it ? If yes, How can I get the appointment? Wht’s ph no. Of Surat RPO at Udhna gate. Pls help me

37. mrs.meghna.jigar.desai says:

Resp.sir/madam.i am meghna desai.i want to know that my husband passport is of barodas address.i want to make my passport new in ahmedabad.can i make it in ahmmedabad of my parents residence address.there want be any problem.for making new passport what documents i have to submit like my marriage certificate; my husbands passport.etc.these much is enough or any other documents needed .please if its possible in ahmedabad to make then please tell me.waitaing for positive reply.

38. Kamlesh Patel says:

My sig having in all documents short sig…
    Now I want change my sign in pass port
    So can I change it?