Home » Business » RTO Gujarat to start toll-free helpline service

RTO Gujarat to start toll-free helpline service

Ahmedabad, 26 March 2012

Ahmedabad Regional Transport Office (RTO) has started an automatic voice response toll-free helpline service ( 1860-233-1000 ) to answer any RTO-related query from any part of Gujarat. The service is functional during 8.00 am to 8.00 pm in initial phase. Inquiries about vehicle registrations, driving licenses, taxes etc will be answered through this service which is likely to be fully operational by the end of the first week of April, 2012.

Comments

1. chirag gandhi says:

dearsir my brother mitesh gandhi had purchase wagon r car from gurgon haryana registered no. HR 26 AB 9360 now his job transdfer to giujarat so we want to registered it at rto gujarat himatnagar. in respect i have take nboc from rto gurgaon hariyana and submited it to rto himatnagar gujarat i have also submited necessery documents and gujarat rto tex in reapect rto himatnagar gujarat issue nocconfirmation on early 16th december 2012 and send it to rto gurgaon hariyana but time now going 105 day it is to much time, in this matteer i have write a letter to rto himatnagar and also write a letter to rto commishner office mrs patel sir but they are not give me result of this metter so i kindly request u to give proper guidence

2. DR.A.D.DEWAN says:

Respected sir .

Modificataion of bump near SHAMLAJI TEMPLE about -5km . range at UDEPUR HIGHWAY.as most accident prone zone .daily 2-3-4-5 accidents happens acconting death &lacs of rupees since last one year due to awkward BUMP SItuation!

THANK YOU FOR ANY ALTERNATAVE as ahuman being.

3. Anonymous says:

sir,

when i was came for naroda to rajkot on 24/5/12,after ramol toll naka rto police want to rs 500/00 for expire my puc in april-12 and as per his opnion penalty without puc in gujarat is rs 3500/00

4. bharat parmar says:

respected sir, i was ill so admited me in trimurti hispital during this time i was work in rto junagadh, but suddnaly my sir putout of job in june 2011 so i want to return my job in rto so please help me

5. kamlesh kumar raghajibhai patel says:

dear sir himatnager rto mo lincence no test apyo che. jema computer test navember ’12 &draving test decebar ma apyo che. maru lincence aj din sudhi mane riceve thayu nathi.

6. Kishor Nikam says:

I am in receipt of my vehicle RTO registration book, it is in form of Smart Card, I found correction in my surname printed on card.

How can be correct the same?

Pl. reply on my mail ID as early as possible.

Regards,

Kishor Nikam
    Vapi-Valsad.
    Gujarat.

• Narendra Shah says:

Dear Sir,

I have Purchased Activa having Registration No. GJ 01 PG 7034 in December 2012from Ahmedabad.Still i have not received my Registration Book/Card from RTO Ahmedabad Office which was supposed to deliver the same within 3 months of delivery time of Activa.Please suggest me where to contact for the same.

Regards

Narendra Shah

7. hitesh patel says:

sr
    ihave complite in bca, i am reqwest in rto job in computer operater

8. SURESH GOTHWAL says:

Dear Sir,
    I purchased a santro car of maharashtra registration. At present i am working in vapi gujrat, now i want to transfer the registration of car in gujrat state, so please tell me what documents i have to required for this.

9. Jitesh says:

I have purchased vehicle in 2011 and I get the registration process done through my vehicle dealer.
    Since then I am awaiting for my RC book but I didn’t received it.
    Kindly tell me how I can get the RC book.

10. vipul says:

I apply for licence and camlite the test and all prosidure at vadodara rto 4 month ago but i can not get licence till date.RTO sys that smart card is not avilable so licence is not issued and wait form smart card contract.Over 50000 card is panding at the rto.

Kindly tell me how I can get the licence.

11. Mandeep says:

Please protect from rto

12. Gaurav says:

What i have to do cancle registration of 2wheeler in rto

13. Arpan says:

We purchased Maruti Omni (van) before 3 years. At that time we didn’t know anything about vehicles, it was our first experience of buying a 4 wheelers. Our dealer gave us the service of vehicle registration and all the procedure for that was done by him. At that time the vehicle was registered as 8 seater and they told us that the vehicle will have to check for fitness certificate for every year. We are using this van only for our personal use and not for any transport activity. I searched Google and read somewhere that only transport vehicles have to get fitness certificate every year and not private vehicles. So can you please tell me that do we have to get or renew fitness certificate every year? One agent told me that only 8 seater vehicles have to get fitness certificate. So if it is the case then can we transfer our registration from 8 seaers to 6 seaters? Please reply me as early as possible. Thank you.

14. haribhai d patel says:

i visited to renew my licence to vadodara rto office and scared the system and the position of the office the infrastructure is of the 19 the century the system still the old british rule can not we change

15. dhavan v sangani says:

the toll free no. doesnt work from mobile… its shame in todays technogloy, it doent match with it

16. Nikhil Panchal says:

hello sir.

i am trying to filled up learning licence form.
    but however i can not enter a number in registration certificate num.

if i not filled up that box and then i tried to submit then there is a message please fill the “licence no/registration certificate no”

now please tell me what i do.
    i dont want to give money to agent so please give favourable reply.

thank u.

17. jaywant m patil says:

I apply for licence and camlite the test and all prosidure at vadodara rto (27 jul 2013)5 month ago but i can not get licence till date.RTO sys that smart card is not avilable so licence is not issued and wait form smart card contract.Over 50000 card is panding at the rto.(M) 9879526376 -Vadodara RTO

Kindly tell me how I can get the licence.

18. rupesh says:

Dear sir,
    I need a contact details of the driving licence which I got from.road
    His details given below Pls sir provide me a contact detials if u have
    Driving licence no. GJ19 20010003622 his name is yogeshkumar a patel.

19. Hiten says:

Respected Sir,

i have purchase a vehicle from other owner. so which process to register my name with this vihicle form that owner. and which form is require ann how can i get this form. please help me immideatly for query reguards. or give me a original RTO helpline number for further reference.

20. vishal upadhyay says:

Is there RTI Surat is working for registration purpose and where we go for it

21. hitesh d nayi says:

Dear sir
    I allready licence sumit of valsad rto but four vehical licence not issu since last two month
    Thanks
    Hitesh.

22. JIGUBHAI says:

YEAH TELEPHONE NUMBER ASTHAI RUP SE BAND HAI….. THIS IS OUR GUJRAT RTO CUSTOMER SERVICES

100 MAI SE — BAIMAN FIRBHI MERA BHARAT MAHAN

JAY BHARAT

23. Rohit says:

Hello Sir i want to know that if i am buying used vehicle like car from Maharashtra and i want to use in Gujarat for re registration how much i need to pay suppose vehicle price is two lack rupees and what is the prosier and insurance police also transferable or not.

24. Yadav Sunil kumar Bhagatji says:

R/Sir
    I have purchage anew bike from veraval on 26.12.2013 and passing the bike on 04.01.2014.but I have not got number of registration till now.How many days weight for registration number.
    Sunil Yadav

25. Amitkumar Parmar says:

Hello sir,

Visually handicapped ( low vision or one eye blind handicapped )

Dear Sir,
    Kindly tell me how I can get the license ( low vision or one eye blind handicapped )
    whats rules of handicapped mans learning license
    i need to handicapped rules of learning license.
    please sir Reply & help me.

thanks
    Amit

• Amitkumar Parmar says:

Hello sir,

Visually handicapped ( low vision or one eye blind handicapped )

Dear Sir,
      whats rules of handicapped mans learning license
      i need to handicapped rules of learning license.
      please sir Reply & help me.

thanks
      Amit

26. mitul says:

dear sir
    we are member of the rto site but yet we are unable to download the rc certy which are available online since last month. in the new site the location of the vehilce regestration is not available. please do the needful. or advice to get the same

27. viren kheni says:

Hello sir
    Mene 6 mahine pahele two-wheel license k liye exam diya tha jisme me pass ho gaya tha or learning license bhi aa gaya tha..fir jab me original license ke liye gaya tab practical exam me bhi pass ho gaya tha,lekin 6 mahine pure hone me sirf 2 din hi Bache the..waha ki process me let huwa or jab mera licensenahi aaya or me rto gaya to waha mere proof par EXPIRE likha huva aaya..ab Gujarat samachar new paper me news he ki technical reason or koi bhi reason k karan agar aapka license na aaya ho to SURAT RTO ka contact kare..to kya mera license aa sakta he ya muje fir se sab process karni padegi?