Home » Gujarat » Online property tax payment service E-pay by Surat Municipal Corporation (SMC) from Monday

Surat, 6 April, 2012

The citizens of Surat will be able to make Property tax payments online using debit card or credit card from next week as the Surat Municipal Corporation is going to launch an ‘e-pay’ service from tomorrow.

The city of Surat, second largest city in Gujarat earns tax revenue of more than Rs 400 crore per year. There are 14 lakh properties on which property-tax is levied. Every year thousands of citizens stand in queues to pay property tax at various Nagrik Suvidha Kendras.

But from Monday onwards, there will be an online option for citizens. They will need to go to www.SuratMunicipal.Org website where after selecting ‘E-pay’ option, and filling a tenement number, they will be informed about the amount of pending property tax. After making payment through credit/debit card online, an online printable receipt will be issued.

Comments

1. zarin t. jungalwala says:

property tax of 306,puja apt,god dod rd surat tenament no.13B-01-3531-0-001

2. RITABEN MUKESHBHAI PATEL says:

I WILL NEED A ONLINE PROPERTY TAX, SO PLEASE GIVE PROCEDURE FOR SAME

THANKING YOU,

R. M. PATEL
    QD/25,JANKALYAN SOCIETY.
    TENE :17B-07-5545-0-OO1

3. amrut chauhan shantikunj society palanpur jakatnaka says:

dear sir,
    i paid online property tac Rs. 2570/- on 26/4/12 through sbi credit card. I want my receipt on the abobe email address. i am having shop in shantikunj society, palanpur jakat naka surat

4. SANJAY PATEL says:

I WEEL NEED A ONLINE PROPERTY TAX BILL NAME STATUS SO PLEAS

THANKS

5. hardik v choksi says:

very good.that helps everyone to save our valuable time.

6. KETAN RANGOONWALA says:

I hav pay property tax online,my bank a/c also shows the transaction,but the govt site still shows the outstanding amount.why? can anybody help me?

7. ASPI GYARA says:

Dear Sir i want my relative death certificates who had expired on 17/2/2013 name Rohinton kaikhashroo ankleshwaria he was admitted in anand hospital on 13/2/2013 can i get certificates
    by online payment?please reply by email

8. ashok m bhukhanwala says:

I have opened smc websight,clicked e payment for paying the advance tax,but where to write the Tenament No is seen Pl guide

9. sandeep nema says:

Want to know if there has been any extension in the date for filling up forms of impact fees

10. Girish Sarvaiya says:

I have completed the online property tax transaction. Now I wanted to check the status which ask for Certificate No.

Anybody help me how can I get Certificate No.?

Thank you.

11. Rohan Vadiwala says:

i just want to know , how to online pay property tax.?..

12. NARSUNG M PRAJAPATI says:

HOW I CAN GET ONLINE RECEIPT OF PROPERT TAX. PL GUIDE
    THANKS AND REGARDS

13. Crisis b baisane says:

I m united nation patnar gujarat comenc me jobhi tex jari ki ye gye he kuch log bharpai nahi kar parahe he i m case to smc ane jobhi gerkanuni case jamin mudee chal rahe he i m woch me ur case central govermnt

14. Crisis b baisane says: