Narendra Modi can deliver marvelous speech in any function, here is an example (Video)August 05, 2012
Ahmedabad, 5 August 2012
It was a simple function to present appointing letters to newly inducted drivers and conductors of Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation (GSRTC) this week, but Chief Minister Narendra Modi’s speech took the function to new heights. Modi is a truly great orator who can make an ordinary subject interesting, and this 36-minute long speech is a strong example of this (usually his speeches tend to be 20-25 minutes long).
Modi spoke about why he doesn’t get tired. He spoke about how you get Government jobs without paying anything to touts or anybody these days. Modi touched their hearts when he inspired newly inducted drivers and conductors (many of them Muslims) to continue to study through distance education and other modes to take their life to a higher level. Shri Modi gave his own example that he was once working in a food stall at GSRTC’s Ahmedabad bus-stand campus and became the Chief Minister later on in life. Shri Modi talked about the improvement the government had brought in GSRTC’s performance. Shri Modi said why should S.T. bus stations not be like airports? The speech is interesting, and it is in Gujarati.
- Counting of votes in Gujarat, the home state of PM Modi, begins amid tight 3 layered security, Fate of 371 candidates including Amit Shah to be decided
- Live: Lok Sabha general elections 2019 results
- Rajkot BJP will not celebrate Lok Sabha victory in view of demise of rival Congress candidate's son
- MHA asks States/UTs to take adequate security measures in connection with counting of votes
- Amit Shah asks six questions to opposition parties over their EVM cry
- Gujarat loses over 18 lakh mobile numbers in March, but Jio adds 5.71 lakh and BSNL adds 43,000 numbers