Updated: Narendra Modi visits Thackeray family in Mumbai (in photos)November 19, 2012
Ahmedabad, 19 November 2012
Update on 20 November:
Modi reached Matoshri and spent around 40 minutes with Thackeray family there on Tuesday morning. Enitre Thackeray family was present at Matoshri during Modi’s visit. Uddhav Thackeray came outside the bungalow to receive and see off Mr. Modi. The photographs presented above were taken at that time. Shri Modi was accompanied by local BJP men during his visit to Matoshri.
Gujarat Chief Minister Shri Narendra Modi will visit Mumbai on Tuesday to meet the family of late Shiv Sena leader Shri Balasaheb Thackeray.
Shei Modi will meet Thackeray family at 10.00 am.
Shri Modi was to visit Mumbai to pay last respect to late Shri Balasaheb Thackeray on Sunday, but couldn’t make it due to clash of time with his pre-announced and highly publicized live 3D rallies in four cities.
Related post: Narendra Modi had no option but to cancel Mumbai visit
- States to be offered three schemes for cost plus 50% price to farmers: Niti Aayog Vice Chairman in Gujarat
- Rs 98 lakh bank cash van loot: main accused Sudhir Baghel held from Uttar Pradesh
- Chief Minister lays stone of Gujarat Sports University headquarters on 130-acre near Vadodara
- ACB Gujarat nabs State GST staffer, CA for taking bribe from shop owner
- S. Murali Krishna appointed new Chief Electoral Officer of Gujarat
- Water supply and filling of Tappar dam re-started slowly even as repair work of broken flooring of feeder canal also in progress