Home » Gujarat » Ahmedabad » Sushma Swaraj’s election campaign speech in Ahmedabad, Gujarat

Sushma Swaraj’s election campaign speech in Ahmedabad, Gujarat


Ahmedabad, 9 December 2012

Presented here is the speech of leader of opposition in Lok Sabha smt Sushma Swaraj in Amdavad’s Chandkheda area on Saturday, 8 December 2012. Smt Swaraj was one one-day tour to Gujarat for the assembly election campaign. This was her second and the last rally during Gujarat visit.


<< Previous Post

Comments

  1. TMP says:

    Eloquent speech and to the point.

  2. Navneet Rafaliya says:

    Best quality lecture

  3. Bapty.s says:

    THERE HAVE. BEEN MEDIA. RUMOURS. ,THAT THERE IS FIGHT. BETWEEN. BJP TOP LEADERS, MANY ARE SOME. ARE NOT WITH SHRI. MODIJI. , GADKARIJI, RSS ETC. ARE NOT FULLY WITH. MODIJI . ETC. ,ETC, ETC. FRANKLY MY GUJARATI FRIENDS. I HAD STRONG. CONVIVTIONS. ,ALL THIS. CONGRESS INSTITUTED. PAID MEDIA. NEWS,, GOES WITH. THE WIND.

    BY. PUTTING OUT SUCH NEWS. LITTLE DO THEY REALISE. THAT EVEN VERY SENIOR. PEOPLE FROM MEDIA. AND TV. ,DEMEAN THEMSELVES. ,DEMEAN BJP SENIOR. LEADERS. AND INCUR THE WRATH OF THE. PEOPLE..INFACT. THEY LOWER STATUS. OF. THEINDIAN NATION.

    IN MY OPINION. SHRI. SUSHMAJI. DELIVERED. WITHIN. 25. MINS. A WONDERFUL SPEECH. ABOUT GUJ AND SHRI MODIJI, ALL KEY DEVELOPMENTS. ,TOUCHED ON POLITICAL AND MANY ECONOMIS ASPECTS ,AND GAINS TO GUJJUS DUE TO ALL THESE DEVELOPMENTS . AND. TOLD. BEAUTIFULLY. VOTERS OF GUJ. ,THE. COMBINED. MEANING. OF THIS. ELECTION. ,AND. THE. GREAT. SANCTITY OF. EACH. GUJARATIS. VALUE OF THEIR ONE VOTE..

    SUSHMAJI. BEING. AN INDIAN. HOUSWIFE, A LAWYER, A VERY EXPERIENCED. POLITICIAN. WITH. GOOD CONVICTIONS. , ALSO. HAS. THE GREAT ABILITY. TO TALK. VERY ARTICULATELY AND SENSIBLY. ON. MANY. TOPICS. WHICH. HAVE. DIRECT BEARING. ON. A GOOD CROSS SECTION. OF OUR SOCIETY. HER SPEECH CONTAINED ALL. ESSENTIAL. IMPROVEMENTS MADE BY MODIJIS GOVT, THE. ANTI GUJ ATTITUDE. OF. CONGRESS. GOVT. AND IT’S ALLIES, RECENT FDI. NONSENSE. PASSED IN BOTH HOUSES. WITH. AID OF CBI. ,S.P, BSP ,DMK. ETC ETC ,

    I JUST WANTED. TO. ELONGATE MY COMMENTS. SINCE. I FELT. SHE HAS. COVEYED. A LOT. TO,THE. APPLAUDING CROWD. AND. CERTAINLY. THIS. AUDIENCE VOTING. WILL. REFLECT VERY WELL. IN THIS AREA. ,AND. THERE WOULD BE MAXIMUM FINGER PRINT. IMPRESSIONS. ON THE. GREAT. KAMAL SIGN. BUTTON. THE BEGINNING OF THE NEW EMERGENCE. OF. INDIA.

    JAY JAY GARVI GUJ, MY DEAR BROTHERS AND SISTERS. , MIN 160. FOR. OUR. DEAR SHRI. MODIJI. TO CONTINUE HIS HONEST, CLEAN WORK. FOR. BHARAT. THANK YOU.

  4. Jai Hind says:

    Important issue with FDI I don’t know whether it has been highlighted or not I do not know. When the ruling party says it will benefit the Farmer does the ruling party realize that the Farmer can fill only may be 10% of WALMART’s shelves but the other 90% of the product will be stocked with inferior quality ( also called 2nd quality) from China. So what will Indians get out of this deal ? They will be working as Stock Boys for WALMART at 10 Rupees per hour Job. This FDI does not bring any vital manufacturing jobs for India because the CEO’s only believe in profit from cheap Chinese goods just as the CEO’s of US have ruined small and medium businesses and importantly manufacturing jobs India will not see anything different. Partly the Labour Unions in the US are also to be blamed for US jobs going out to foreign shores. If there is a way to reverse this FDI decision, it is better to do it now.

  5. Lalit Patil says:

    Best speech Every time..

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

Comment moderation is enabled. Your comment may take some time to appear.

Powered by WordPress | Designed by: diet | Thanks to lasik, online colleges and seo