Home » Politics » BJP » Rajni Patel is Minister of state for Home, Gujarat

Rajni Patel is Minister of state for Home, Gujarat

Ahmedabad, 29 December 2012

For last many years, Gujarat has not got a full scale Home minister. In last many years, Chief Ministers have kept the portfolio of Home with them. They however appointed someone as minister of state for Home. Today, the Chief Minister has allotted Home portfolio to Bechraji MLA Rajnikant Patel.

Minister of state for Home Rajnikant Somabhai Patel is elected from Bechraji assembly seat. He is involved in farming. Born on 3 January, 1968 at Bhalgamda village of Bechraji taluka of Mehsana district, Rajnikantbhai has completed FYBSc. He represented Chanasma seat in 12th Vidhansabha. He has served as President of Vivekananda Charitable Trust and Modhera water shade group-1.

He has hobby of music, travel and reading. He has his wife Sarojben, one son and one daughter in his family.

Comments

1. Eternal says:

Congrats Rajni bhai. I hope Gujarat ministers are trained on public speaking and administration at institutes like IIM through their executive programs. Even if these ministers are able to learn 10% and make 5% of difference, it will be worth the training.

2. VIKRAM PATEL says:

Jan 2nd midnight early 3rd Jan 2012
    Honorable home minister of Gujarat Rajni Patel

We attended to day Swami Vivekananda 150th birthday with laser Show flesh technology in sayagi auditorium. it was heart catching.
    vadodara arrange Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Memorial.

Happy Birth Day and congrats As Home minister
    I am a NRI of USA.I met Dada bhagwan in 1972
    We have hotel business in charlotte NC 28213
    My grandfather was Saradar Patel secretary in Borsad charvar kheda distinct.
    I am vesting this country for Dada Bhagvans Project in Vadodara.
    I am face sing heard Time From police chocki which is influence by political party kayaker.
    I will send you all detail with all Documevikram Patel nts. I need your help for my ongoing stream of life cyc;r and Help for nationalism and Adhytmic Wining of Life Of our culture VIKRAM PATEL
    CP/ 8511706222

3. RAJU CHAUDHARI says:

NAMASKAR, MANE GARVA 6A K HU GUJARATI SU, NE TAMARA JILLAMA RAHU SU, SIR TAMNE MINISTER OF STATE FOR HOME JE MEHSANA JILLA NU GOURAV 6A, AAP NE CONGRATULATION, AAP AAPNA MEHSANA JILLA NU GOURAV 6O, SIR I SELUT YOU ABOUT YOUR WORK IN CHANASMA VIDHANSABHA. NOW YOUR WORK AT THIS TIME IN BECHRAJI VIDHANSABHA IN BAUCHAR MATA SANEDHYA.THANK YOU SIR…..

4. JAFAR J. DIWAN, says:

Congratulation! We were so pleased to hear of your Appointment to the HOME MINISTER of GUJARAT steat. We wish you all the best as you represent us..

5. janak b patel says:

congratulation sir……

6. Jaimin k. patel Ranela (mehsana) says:

Congratulations sir I so pleasent to heard u as ministry of home in Gujarat… sir very very congratulations sir hamari mahenat rang laid….

7. Nitin Shrimali says:

Congratulation! We were so pleased to hear of your Appointment to the HOME MINISTER of GUJARAT state. We wish you all the best as you represent us..and proud of gujarat

8. alpesh R.Patel(Venpura) says:

congratulations and Best of luck Dear Rajni mama

9. CHIRAG PATEL says:

10. Jignesh Patel, Laljinagar, maguna says:

Congratulation Rajnibhai……….

11. patel digneshkumar says:

JAY HO PATIDAR NI

CONGRATULATION BHAI

12. nilesh says:

congratulation rajni patel we are proud of u

13. mangilal karwa says:

vandematram shri narendra bhai ke leadership me kam kar rahe ho. iska matlab hi h ki aap me dum h.aapke leadership me aam aadmi ke man police ke prati viswas badhe. yehi iswar prathna h.kal aap surat aa rahe ho aapka khub khub swagat h.

14. Umangpanchal says:

Congratulation rajniBhai patel we are proud of u

15. prakash kumar patel (modhera) says:

Congratulation rajniBhai

16. prashantkumar parshottambhai patel (modhera) says:

vande mataram,bharat mata ki jay,
    congratulation rajnibhai patel we are proud of u,

17. prashantkumar parshottambhai patel (modhera) says:

congratulation rajni patel we are proud of u

18. Jaimin d patel. says:

Res, sir.
    Namaste sir.maru nam jaimin patel 6e.hu diploma mechanical engg. 6u.mari pa6e 1 year no exp. 6e. Hu sharp enginners company, kathawada amadavad ma job karva magu 6u..mane evi vat mali hati ke te company ma M.D tamne sari rite jane 6e…to plz sir e comany na MD sathe mari nokari ni vat karone..pls sir conttact me ..9924390596

19. mukund patel vakil says:

20. paraskumar govindbhai patel at & po kamli ta unjha dist mehsana, says:

NAMSKAR SIR, CONGRATULATION TAMNE HOMEMINISER BANVAMATE TAMARA GANABDHA UPKAR SE, AMARAJEVA KETLAY LOKOPAR BHGVAN TAMNE KHUBAJ AGAL VDHARE AVE PRATHNA SE, AEJ SATHE MARI VAT PURI KARU SU. BHARATMATA KI JAY.

21. harish patel says:

i am harish patel from mehsana
    my village to chhathiyarda
    i am interest to police job
    my reference to rameshbhai to sadhuthala
    ramesh bhai to my uncle
    plz sir i am 84 kadva patidar i am intersted to job in police
    plz try to me i am scoutt certificate to avalible and t.y.b.a and m.a-2 and library science
    study i am job in last 7 year to be countines but i am intersted to police job

22. patel mehul (RANELA) says:

very very congratulations HOME MINISER

great success

23. Sanket patel vadavli chanasma new zealand says:

Congratulation.
    Its time to feel proud for 84 kadvapatidar samaj

24. mr D D patel samisa (mehsana) says:

Respected home minister of gujarat MR RAJNIBHAI PATEL
    WE are very very proud of you sir ,Your efficiency of hard working consider HONORABLE CHIEF MINISTER OF GUJARAT MR NARENDRA MODI and YOUR ATTITUDE IS VERY SIMPLE & CO-OPERATIVE NATURE, loyalty of BJP , That is first time happening in scattered and undeveloped area”S MLA IS’S ONE OF HONEST LEADER WHICH IS GAIN A VERY RESPONSIBLE MINISTRY DEPARTMENT OF GUJARAT. YOU HAVE A TAKEN CHARGE AS A HOME MINISTER OF GUJARAT, AGAIN WE ARE VERY PROUD AND HEARTILY CONGRATULATION TO YOU SIR, TOTAL CONSTITUENCY PEOPLE OF BECHARAJI
    JAY GARVI GUJARAT
    DASHARATHBHAI D PATEL

25. mahipalsinh raol says:

sir tame jaldi bharti karo police ne an general cast ma 5 years age vadharv vinti.

26. smpatel says:

sir ,i would like to inform that karbatiya (dist-mehsana ,ta- vadnagar )murder case we had fir 24th agu but vadnagar police donot capture (dharpakad) patel amitaben today she live in gundrasan please do stric

27. Navinchandra Rajgor says:

Good morning Rajnibhai , we meet after 20 yrs. I get proud of you .currently i am at Leicester United Kingdom ….

28. bharat parmar says:

congratulation Sir

29. sawan says:

Dear sir,
    i inform to you that what is processes of appointment with you….

30. janak says:

congratulation sir

from ;;janak patel
    modhera

31. Hitesh Desai says:

Sir, we want to some help from you, on 31st DEC-2013 mid night our relative ( Himanshu Naik, resident of SACHIN ) went with his friend to enjoy party in NAVSARI area farm house, but suddnly next day i.e( on 01.01.2014) massege came from farm house, that Himanshu Naik was expire.After that postmutom and forensik test done but still date no any information regarding death of our relative. Police FIR are also done but till date no any result, suspected Big politicient involve in this matter so police not intrested to solve this, so sir pl IF possible then help us to solve this matter.

32. Prajapati Shaileshkumar Prahaladbhai says:

Dear Sir,
    Tame jyare jotana ma vot leva aavya hata tyare tame mane commitment aapi hati k shailesh jotana west (paschim) vistar ma hu 3 lakhthi vadhare grant aapis but sir tame nathi aapi jenathi hu bv j naraj chhu…
    so pls ans me… and

Biju khas k Rabari mate pan koi Act banavo k jeo Patel, Prajapati, biji kom na khetro man fave tem bhelave chhe ane temni dadagiri vadhti jay chhe… to aana mate koi avo Act lavo jethi koi khedut putra ne koi heran na kari sake…

Because RABARI IS A SECOND BRITISER… ANGREJ… BS ane grant babate hu have vadhu kai nai kau..
    jay jay garvi gujarat… vande matram… bharat mataki jay…

33. Julius Rathoe says:

Dear home minister,
    I am Julius Rathod,I am living in Chicago.I am U.S. citizen.i am attending my court date 07-04-2014,in order to avoid any kind of trouble from my ex-wife Sandy Rathod.I am here leting you to know in advance that i should be protected and kept safe from her side,as i had been victimized by Sandy.During my last visit(2012)to India.She fight with me and she pushed my brother,my brother fall down and she charges against me and my brother.So this time can not be happen again or repeat.Please i need police protection when i go to court.Court date 07-04-2014 at 10:30 A.M.Court NO-14 mirjapur.I will be stay away from her at least 15′.

I will be appreciate your co-operation in this matter,as i have trust in the law and order system of India.
    Your sincerely