Modi to attend an important Gujarat BJP meet on ThursdayJanuary 01, 2013
Ahmedabad, 1 January 2013
Gujarat BJP’s state level meeting will be held on 3 January in Gandhinagar under the leadership of state party president. The meeting will be attended by Chief Minister Shri Narendra Modi, national vice president Rupala, central leader V.Satish among others. The meeting will discuss party’s organizational festival( Sangathan parva ), forthcoming district panchayat and municipality polls ( likely in February 2013) and other issues.
BJP’s state office bearers, various morcha chiefs, cell conveners, joint conveners, district in-charges and district presidents and general secretaries will attend the state BJP meet.
- Heavy rain and flood: 14 airlifted, 6,360 shifted to safer places, 3 deaths in Gujarat on Saturday
- Gujarat BJP announces helpline number for heavy rain situation
- Army rescues 35 from food affected Kuda village in Surendranagar
- At least 11, mostly Gujaratis dead, over 35 injured in two bus mishaps
- After review meeting CM Rupani says, extensive relief/rescue operations on, 214 saved
- Amid latest spell of heavy downpour Gujarat crosses half way mark of seasonal rain percentage