VCCI Expo 2013 to be held in Vadodara during 14-18 FebruaryFebruary 03, 2013
By our correspondent, Vadodara, 3 February 2013
The Vadodara Chamber of Commerce and Industries (VCCI) will organize the 8th Vibrant VCCI industrial exhibition between 14-18 February at Navlakhi ground in Vadodara.
As many as five lakh visitors are expected to visit the exhibition and related events which will be held over nine lakh sq ft area.
According to Nilesh Shukla, Chairman of VCCI 2013 event, there are 8,000 SMEs active in central Gujarat area, and major units among them are going to participate in the exhibition. He said the exhibition will have 500 stalls, 22 domes and 2 auditorium.
According to Avani Sabawala, Chairperson of VCCI, the event will be like a knowledge event. Everyday 10 am to 2 pm time will be reserved for business visitors while common visitors will visit the exhibition after 2 pm. Gujarat’s all 181 GIDC will participate in the event.
Visit the VCCI Expo 2013 website
Watch related video, an episode of CNBC TV18 on Vadodara in its Future Cities series
- CM dedicates civil work projects worth of Rs. 493.78 crore to residents of Surat
- Gujarat based multinational pharma major Torrent acquires US company Bio-Pharm Inc
- State level Republic day event this year in Mahesana, Governor to hoist tricolor in presence of CM
- Gujarat budget 2018-19 on February 20
- 7 suggestions Gujarat Finance Minister made before Centre in pre-budget meet at Delhi
- Kuwait's leading low cost airline Jazeera Airways starts direct flight to Ahmedabad