Kanu Kalsaria resurfaces with protest against another mega plantApril 27, 2013
Bhavnagar, 27 April 2013
Former BJP MLA Dr. Kanu Kalsaria is back after his defeat in assembly election last year. This time he has chosen to lead a movement against Mithi Virdi Nuclear power station.
Kalsaria organized a gathering of villagers at town hall in Bhavnagar and also led a protest rally to Collector office opposing proposed nuclear power station in district.
Kalsaria was BJP MLA in last term. He opposed Nirma cement plant through Congress and NSUI camps, but party didn’t suspend him. Then he formed his own political group and contested the assembly election. But all candidates of his group lost the polls.
- PM Modi through power of innovation catapulting India into one of great powers of world:Netanyahu
- PM Modi inaugurates iCreate campus in Gujarat in presence of Israel PM
- Israeli PM accorded grand and colourful welcome in Gujarat, participates in half and hour 8 km long India Cultural Road Show
- Live: Israel PM Benjamin Netanyahu in Gujarat
- Crime Branch shares factual details contrary to Pravin Togadia's version
- Modi - Netanyahu to visit Rs 12 crore Centre of Excellence for Vegetables