Kanu Kalsaria resurfaces with protest against another mega plantApril 27, 2013
Bhavnagar, 27 April 2013
Former BJP MLA Dr. Kanu Kalsaria is back after his defeat in assembly election last year. This time he has chosen to lead a movement against Mithi Virdi Nuclear power station.
Kalsaria organized a gathering of villagers at town hall in Bhavnagar and also led a protest rally to Collector office opposing proposed nuclear power station in district.
Kalsaria was BJP MLA in last term. He opposed Nirma cement plant through Congress and NSUI camps, but party didn’t suspend him. Then he formed his own political group and contested the assembly election. But all candidates of his group lost the polls.
- Phoenix Mills Ltd - Bsafal Joint Venture to acquire and develop 5.16 acre land on SG Highway in Ahmedabad
- Himalaya, Ahmedabad One Mall make parking free
- John Abraham participates in shooting of Raw in Junagadh, Pakistan like look given to shooting-locations
- Citizens in Ahmedabad participate in rally against 'Love-Jihad'
- Octogenarian BJP MP Liladhar Vaghela now says MoS Haribhai should spare his LS seat for him
- PM to gift 200 cows to Rwanda, address parliament of Uganda, meet Jinping in SA on sidelines of BRICS