‘Sir’ Ravindra Jadeja’s restaurant ‘Jaddu’s food field’ finedJuly 20, 2013
Rajkot, 20 July 2013
District Collector of Rajkot has slapped Rs. 34,041 fine to Jamnagar-boy and India all-rounder ‘Sir’ Ravindra Jadeja’s restaurant in Rajkot.
Jadeja runs ‘Jaddu’s food field’ restaurant on Rajkot’s Nanamava road. The restaurant was opened on 12.12.2012 on Nanamava village survey no. 113 over 12352 square meter land. According to Collector office, this land was converted to non-agricultural land for residential purpose, but later was used for commercial purpose, and a restaurant was started here.
Actions are taken under revenue code section 67. Collector has asked Jaddu’s food field to submit separate application and get permission within three months. Collector has asked to collect tax as per rules for commercial use till the time change in purpose is approved.
- Gujarat Chief Minister announces Suryashakti Kisan Yojana ( SKY ) for farmers
- Student who stabbed his junior in school toilet in Vadodara nabbed; says he wanted to defame the school
- Gujarat headquartered Symphony Ltd to acquire Australian company Climate Technologies
- Monsoon finally makes entry in Gujarat, rain lashes South Gujarat, heavy rain warning for next 48 hours
- 12 dead, 35 injured in two road mishaps in Gujarat
- Chief Secretary visits Surat Dream City site; Savani says bourse project to complete in 30 months