High profile sex racket busted in Bopal, AhmedabadJuly 22, 2013
By our correspondent, Ahmedabad, 22 July 2013
Bopal Police held three persons including two women in a high profile sex racket.
Police raided N-801 flat of Safal Parisar-2 in Bopal at around 7.00 pm on Sunday, and arrested Divya Sharma and Upasana Singh with a customer Sandip Agrawal. While two women involved in prostitution are from Rajasthan and Maharashtra, Agrawal is from Ahmedabad.
Agrawal said he had paid Rs. 5,000 to Amit and Soni – owner of the flat. Divya and Upasana said that Amit and Soni had called them to Ahmedabad for acting, but later they were pushed to prostitution.
Police is searching for Amit and Soni who are at large.
Police has recovered 7 beer tins, 20 used liquor bottles and 15 condoms from the flat.
- Rs 98 lakh bank cash an loot: main accused Sudhir Baghel held from Uttar Pradesh
- Chief Minister lays stone of Gujarat Sports University headquarters on 130-acre near Vadodara
- ACB Gujarat nabs State GST staffer, CA for taking bribe from shop owner
- S. Murali Krishna appointed new Chief Electoral Officer of Gujarat
- Water supply and filling of Tappar dam re-started slowly even as repair work of broken flooring of feeder canal also in progress
- Centre approves additional grant of Rs 1131 crore for Narmada project, Gujarat govt thanks the PM