CBI court rejects anticipatory bail plea, no relief from HC too for PP Pandey (Video)August 06, 2013
Ahmedabad, 6 August 2013
A special CBI court today rejected anticipatory bail plea of Gujarat IPS P.P.Pandey in Ishrat Jahan encounter case. More details are awaited. The court turned down Shri Pandey’s request to grant two-day stay against today’s order. Shri Pandey wanted two days stay because he intends to challenge CBI special court order in the High Court. Apprehending that CBI can now arrest him anytime, Shri Pandey moved High Court and challenged the lower court order. However High Court refused to give stay.
- Justice MR Shah, KS Jhaveri from Gujarat to be CJ of Patna and Odisha High Court respsectively
- MLA Shailesh Sotta makes representation at Collectorate against 'Land Jihad'
- Former MLA Jayanti Bhanushali booked in rape case by Surat police
- Narendra Modi led government defeats no-trust motion comfortably in Lok Sabha with 325 vs 126 votes
- The city of Ahmedabad receives good rain finally
- 'RFP for 1000 MW first phase of Dholera Solar Park project to be out in a month period'