CBI court rejects anticipatory bail plea, no relief from HC too for PP Pandey (Video)August 06, 2013
Ahmedabad, 6 August 2013
A special CBI court today rejected anticipatory bail plea of Gujarat IPS P.P.Pandey in Ishrat Jahan encounter case. More details are awaited. The court turned down Shri Pandey’s request to grant two-day stay against today’s order. Shri Pandey wanted two days stay because he intends to challenge CBI special court order in the High Court. Apprehending that CBI can now arrest him anytime, Shri Pandey moved High Court and challenged the lower court order. However High Court refused to give stay.
- Nita Ambani performs Madhurashtakam, entire Ambani family dance on 'Gujju' song, Salman Khan dances as background artist at Isha Ambani's pre-wedding celebration in Udaipur
- Jagdish Thakkar PRO of PM Modi who also served as PRO of various Gujarat CMs passes away
- Jasdan by-poll: Fake news alert
- Nita Ambani visits Swadesh Bazaar - supporting 108 traditional Indian Crafts
- A group of 30 professors from Gujarat visit PM Modi after attending training programme in U.K.
- Gujarat to have Consul office of Kazakhstan; inauguration on Monday