CBI plea seeking further remand of P.P.Pandey rejectedAugust 21, 2013
Gandhinagar, 21 August 2013
The CBI court in Ahmedabad today rejected CBI plea seeking further seven days remand of suspended Gujarat top cop P.P.Pandey in Ishrat Jahan encounter case.
The Court had earlier sent Shri Pandey on remand till 21 August. Court had permitted Shri Pandey to keep his lawyer with him during remands at some distance.
As the period of his custody was over today, Shri Pandey was produced before the court.
- Charas worth Rs 20 lakh seized, 2 nabbed in old Ahmedabad city
- Congress spreading lies about Bullet train funding, the party would be wiped out in 2019 LS polls:Vaghani
- One more lioness die in Dalkhaniya range of Gir forests, lion deaths figure rises to 14
- Reports of Japan stopping funds for bullet train far from truth: NHSRCL
- Supported by Pakistan ministers Rahul speaking language of those who have no good intentions for India: Smriti in Gujarat
- 26 lakh visited Ambaji during Bhadarvi Punam fair, 1 kg gold received in donation on last day