CBI plea seeking further remand of P.P.Pandey rejectedAugust 21, 2013
Gandhinagar, 21 August 2013
The CBI court in Ahmedabad today rejected CBI plea seeking further seven days remand of suspended Gujarat top cop P.P.Pandey in Ishrat Jahan encounter case.
The Court had earlier sent Shri Pandey on remand till 21 August. Court had permitted Shri Pandey to keep his lawyer with him during remands at some distance.
As the period of his custody was over today, Shri Pandey was produced before the court.
- Live: PM Narendra Modi's interview with Times Now news channel
- Tarun Gajjar who slapped Hardik Patel speaks
- ITBP jawan on election duty in Gujarat dies of suspected snake bite
- Hardik refuses to take security cover from State government
- Hardik was never attacked when he had no political association: SPG chief Lalji Ptel
- CM Rupani condemns attack on Hardik but did not rule out possibility of it being Congress' own plot