CBI plea seeking further remand of P.P.Pandey rejectedAugust 21, 2013
Gandhinagar, 21 August 2013
The CBI court in Ahmedabad today rejected CBI plea seeking further seven days remand of suspended Gujarat top cop P.P.Pandey in Ishrat Jahan encounter case.
The Court had earlier sent Shri Pandey on remand till 21 August. Court had permitted Shri Pandey to keep his lawyer with him during remands at some distance.
As the period of his custody was over today, Shri Pandey was produced before the court.
- CID Crime pick up Amreli DSP for questioning in Bitcoin case
- Modi to visit China on April 27-28 for summit talks with Prez Xi
- Surat double murder-rape case: Remand of accused till May 3 allowed
- Two foreigners die in Malaysian ship off near Navlakhi port in Gujarat due to gas
- Lion kills cubs in Gir forests of Gujarat
- Rupani lays foundation stone for Common Effluent Treatment Plan, Pipali-Dholera pipeline projects