Asaram blames madam and her son for conspiracy, religious conversion(Video)August 29, 2013
Bhopal, 29 August 2013
Asaram Bapu who has been booked for alleged sexual assault on minor girl today left Surat and reached Bhopal in Madhya Pradesh.
Replying the questions asked by media persons he said, “I don’t want to oppose any party but people tell me that all this is happening on the direction of madam and her son. Then I say alright let them do whatever they do. People say, for last four and half years, those involved in religious conversion are supported by them only. But I wish may God do good to all.”
When asked whether he will go on fast when in jail, he said, “I don’t want to get any extension(to appear before the police in Jodhpur). I have said that I am ready to go to jail and ready to accept it as Vaikunth. When I heard about conspiracies, I told someone may feed me something and harm my brain, and therefore I will not consume food and water (offered) by jail. This remark passed on to media later on.”
When asked whether some party was protecting him, Asaram Bapu angrily replied, “No-one is protecting me. This is wrong allegation. You want to trap me.”
It should be mentioned here that Jodhpur(Rajasthan) police has registered complaint against Asaram in alleged sexual assault case involving a 16-year-old girl. Asaram has been summoned to appear before the Jodhpur police by 30th August for questioning. Police may or may not arrest Asaram on 30th itself or beyond that. Asaram has not filed anticipatory bail plea yet.
- 36.89% storage across 204 reservoirs in Gujarat; 19 put on high alert
- Industries and business in Gujarat suffer estimated loss of over 1500 crores due to truck operators strike
- Phoenix Mills Ltd - Bsafal Joint Venture to acquire and develop 5.16 acre land on SG Highway in Ahmedabad
- Himalaya, Ahmedabad One Mall make parking free
- John Abraham participates in shooting of Raw in Junagadh, Pakistan like look given to shooting-locations
- Citizens in Ahmedabad participate in rally against 'Love-Jihad'