Asaram blames madam and her son for conspiracy, religious conversion(Video)August 29, 2013
Bhopal, 29 August 2013
Asaram Bapu who has been booked for alleged sexual assault on minor girl today left Surat and reached Bhopal in Madhya Pradesh.
Replying the questions asked by media persons he said, “I don’t want to oppose any party but people tell me that all this is happening on the direction of madam and her son. Then I say alright let them do whatever they do. People say, for last four and half years, those involved in religious conversion are supported by them only. But I wish may God do good to all.”
When asked whether he will go on fast when in jail, he said, “I don’t want to get any extension(to appear before the police in Jodhpur). I have said that I am ready to go to jail and ready to accept it as Vaikunth. When I heard about conspiracies, I told someone may feed me something and harm my brain, and therefore I will not consume food and water (offered) by jail. This remark passed on to media later on.”
When asked whether some party was protecting him, Asaram Bapu angrily replied, “No-one is protecting me. This is wrong allegation. You want to trap me.”
It should be mentioned here that Jodhpur(Rajasthan) police has registered complaint against Asaram in alleged sexual assault case involving a 16-year-old girl. Asaram has been summoned to appear before the Jodhpur police by 30th August for questioning. Police may or may not arrest Asaram on 30th itself or beyond that. Asaram has not filed anticipatory bail plea yet.
- Bhavnagar to get Rs 80 crore regional science museum
- Heat wave continued despite marginal drop in temperatures in Gujarat
- Operation of trains from platform 6 of Ahmedabad railway station stopped for 45 days
- Surat Police arrests a young lady criminal Asmita Gohil alias Bhuri
- PM Narendra Modi to visit Indonesia and Singapore during May 29 - June 2
- Two youths stripped, beaten up by mob of their own community in Gondal