Kokilaben Ambani named Vice President of Nathdwara temple boardSeptember 27, 2013
Jaipur, 27 September 2013
Rajasthan government on Thursday named Kokilaben Ambani, mother of industrialists Mukesh and Anil Ambani, as vice-president of the Nathdwraa temple board.
Kokilaben has been appointed on the board as a member from Gujarat, according to a release by the Rajasthan government.
- Fisherman mauled to death by lion in village near sea-shore close to Greater Gir forest in Bhavnagar district of Gujarat
- Gujarat Govt. plans Rs. 5500 crore deep sea industrial waste water discharge pipeline project
- Ro-pax ferry service between Ghogha-Dahej to resume in gulf of Cambay from December 14
- Assembly elections results in MP, Chhattisgarh, Rajasthan don't indicate any big anti incumbency wave, will not have any impact on LS polls: Chudasama
- 482 Indian fishermen languishing in Pakistani jails: MEA in Lok Sabha
- ACB arrests DySP for lodging false prohibition case with intention to take money from accused