Kokilaben Ambani named Vice President of Nathdwara temple boardSeptember 27, 2013
Jaipur, 27 September 2013
Rajasthan government on Thursday named Kokilaben Ambani, mother of industrialists Mukesh and Anil Ambani, as vice-president of the Nathdwraa temple board.
Kokilaben has been appointed on the board as a member from Gujarat, according to a release by the Rajasthan government.
- Police foils Love-Jihad bid, nabs Muslim youth with married Gujarati girl from Mumbai airport
- Suzlon bags 500 MW wind power projects in Gujarat
- Advocates held angry demonstration in New Vadodara district court premises on the very first working day
- 22 MoUs signed in Civil Aviation sector in last two vibrant Gujarat summits, 19 of them in initial stage: Gujarat govt
- Congress led Savarkundala municipality fails to pass budget
- IRB Infra bags another Hybrid Annuity project in Gujarat