AAI permits commercial flights at Daman Coast Guard airstripOctober 18, 2013
Daman, 18 October 2013
Airport Authority of India(AAI) has given permission to allow operation of commercial flights from Daman airport which is at present used only by Coast Guards.
As per the decisions taken in a meeting Chaired by administrator BS Bhalla at Daman on Thursday the first commercial flight connecting Daman to Diu will be operated on December 19th. Regular commercial flights will be operated only after construction of airport terminal for which land is yet to be acquired.
- DGP suspends then CID Crime Inspector Sheikh in Rs 2 crore bribe case
- Police constable attacks and injure Cricketer Ravinder Jadeja's wife, arrested
- New startling twist in Bitcoin case: complainant Shailesh Bhatt himself is the main culprit
- Amit Shah speaks on Karnataka assembly election results 2018
- Uno Minda Group commissions Rs 450 crore alloy wheel & 4W switch plants in Gujarat
- Gujarat govt launches 'Trinetra' initiative for drone surveillance of mineral areas