Congress workers shout slogans at Paresh Rawal’s Gujarati play show in AhmedabadOctober 25, 2013
Ahmedabad, 25 October 2013
A group of Congress workers shouted slogans and created ruckus at Gujarati drama show acted by wellknown actor Paresh Rawal.
According to a press release issued by the Gujarat Congress, the script of Gujarati play acted by Paresh Rawal mentioned some remarks against Congress party’s national leader. A group of young Congress workers targeted last show of play at Thakorbhai Desai hall in Ahmedabad on Thursday, October 24th and shouted slogans in protest.
Gujarat Congress statement says that it is necessary that artists observe restraint.
Gujarat Congress General Secretary Indravijaysinh Gohil and Mihir Shah said that use of such kind of words against Congress party’s national leaders will not be allowed.
“We have issued threat and asked to stop such remarks in Paresh Rawal acted play. If in future it is not stopped, we will give fierce programmes against the play and its organizers,” they said.
- 54,863 quintal groundnut worth Rs.27.43 cr bought by Gujarat Govt.
- Chief Minister Vijay Rupani to visit drought-hit Kutch on Monday
- Ghogha - Hazira Ro-Ro passenger ferry service from December 9
- Father, son from Vadodara arrested in Saudi Arabia for displaying Indian flag, released after timely intervention by Govt of India
- Gujarat CM distributes appointment letters to 350 Traffic Brigade jawans
- Lion cub injured in in-fight in Gir forest dies