FOSTA to promote Brand Surat across IndiaNovember 07, 2013
Surat, 7 November 2013
Federation of Surat Textile Traders Association(FOSTA) will promote brand Surat across India by holding exhibitions in various cities.
Surat produce major part of polyester synthetic fabrics in India. Surat is also famous for plain, designer and fancy synthetic sarees and suit. Surat also contributes to value added synthetic fabric production.
According to FOSTA president Sanjay Jagnani, with an aim to promote the Surat brand, FOSTA has planned display/exhibitions of designer sarees and dresses in major cities like Delhi, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Banaras, Kanpur, Chennai etc.
- Three Congress MLAs Balwantsinh Rajput, Tejshriben and Prahlad Patel join BJP
- Gujarat flood: 21 trains cancelled, 14 short-terminated, five diverted, 1 rescheduled
- Vijapur Congress MLA P.I. Patel resigns, will join BJP
- Congress Chief Whip Balwantsinh Rajput, MLA Tejshriben Patel resign
- PM dedicates Kalam Memorial, flags off a train to Ayodhya at Rameswaram
- Despite heaviest downpour of the season, Airport operations in Ahmedabad normal