FOSTA to promote Brand Surat across IndiaNovember 07, 2013
Surat, 7 November 2013
Federation of Surat Textile Traders Association(FOSTA) will promote brand Surat across India by holding exhibitions in various cities.
Surat produce major part of polyester synthetic fabrics in India. Surat is also famous for plain, designer and fancy synthetic sarees and suit. Surat also contributes to value added synthetic fabric production.
According to FOSTA president Sanjay Jagnani, with an aim to promote the Surat brand, FOSTA has planned display/exhibitions of designer sarees and dresses in major cities like Delhi, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Banaras, Kanpur, Chennai etc.
- Nitin Patel rubbishes rumors being spread on social media about him; CM finds such trash on social media not worth reacting
- Over 500 junior doctors of Ahmedabad civil hospital on flash strike again
- Social media lauds AMC's strict actions against litterers as videos go viral
- RIL partners with PROLINE to co-brand sports apparels
- Honda not in hurry to set up car manufacturing plant in Gujarat
- Bhavnagar to get Rs 80 crore regional science museum