Home » Business » Gujarat RTO High Security Number Plate online appointment now on HSRP website

Gujarat RTO High Security Number Plate online appointment now on HSRP website

Ahmedabad, 12 December 2013

As per the Supreme Court order high security registration plate is now compulsory for vehicles. Gujarat government’s tranport ministry has given contract of high security number plates to FTA HSRP Solutions Pvt. Ltd for across Gujarat.

Online schedule visit facility is available at http://www.hsrpgujarat.com/ . The website has facility for online appointment for consumers / car dealers with login and payment facility.

About FTA HSRP

FTA HSRP Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is an SPV formed by three companies: Frost International Limited, Trinity Engineering Services LLC and Agros Impex(I) Pvt. Ltd. for the purpose of implementing the HSRP Project in the State of Gujarat. This consortium had participated in the tender for the said business that was floated by the Gujarat Government, and on winning the tender had then signed the Concessionaire Agreement with the State Govt. to implement the project.

Appointment compulsory for High Security number plate at RTO Ahmedabad and Vastral offices

From 1 February 2014, all those who want to have a high security plates at Ahmedabad RTO office and Vastral(east) RTO office will need to take appointment. Vehicle owners with appointment will be given priority at both RTO offices. General tokens will be considered only after 3.00 pm, and general token facility will be available only till 31 January 2014. After that online appointment will be compulsory.

Applicant will need to go to www.hsrpgujarat.com. After login click online appointment, then fil the form and write your registration number and unique i.d.number. Writed down appointment date and time and get a print. Later come with that print out to RTO office.

Comments

1. Ptafulkumar Shridhar Surve says:

Respected Sir
    I received SMS of registration of my two wheeler bike passion pro number GJ06HJ8696 please give me a appointment of high Security Number Plate fixing date.
    My mobile no.9979869563

2. marut t patel says:

i want to apoinment taken the my moter cycle name plate.to date-20-4-2014 and monday .please just appoinment…mo no-9925847270

3. aniruddh patel says:

I want appointment for number plat GJ06HD6799 & all information about this on my mobile number & the number is 9978779891. Please send me the date on which I come for fitting number plat.

4. Rupal Hiralal Chopda says:

I want to appointment activa plat no GJ05LE4541 please give me an appointmentif high securiti no plate

5. sujan panchal says:

I WANT TO GET THE INFORMATION ABOUT THE R.T.O.NUM PLATE TO APPOIMENT…9638864404

6. Narender Bhadur Mathur says:

i want an appointment for HSRP Number plate to be fixed on my new car SWIFT DESIRE Chasis no. MA3EJKDIS00499691 AND I GOT A sms message from your site mentioning regesteration no. of the car GJ01RE4130 . The appointment for fixing the plate on my new car CAN BE on 24 april 2014. Please confirm the appointment as early as possible.

NARENDAR B. MATHUR

7. ANITA JOYSAM says:

My Car Registration number received by SMS is GJ 12 CD 4046 (BHUJ) Request you to please inform my fitment appointment date and time .

Thanking You

Anita Joysam

8. ketan shah says:

I got sms from rto for my two wheeler number is Chassis No. MBLJF32ABEGA27690 is allotted Registration No. GJ01SH1155.so when should I got appointment for number plate.

9. vijay suryavanshi says:

i want appoinment for number plate no.GJ06 HJ 9353 and GJ06 HJ 9505

10. chauhan sanjaybhai says:

I want appointment on 10 Jan 1. please give me appointment on this date.

mobbil n o 9998001942

11. ajit sinha says:

I want an appointment for number plate of GJ 06 HC 9681 On 18.01.2014 at 11.00am.
    My mobile no is. 9427343189, 9574957788.

12. ranjitsinh.K.Chauhan says:

I want an appointment for Number Plate Mo. GJ06HG5181 on 5th March 2014 at 3.00 PM. My mobile No. is 9974737580. Please confirm and reply on my mobile number.

13. joshi kiranben says:

Gj 1 sf 7752

14. ranjitsinh.K.Chauhan says:

I want appointment for Number Plate No.GJ06HG5181 on 12th March 2014 in the afternoon. Earlier I had taken appointment on 5/3/2014 but no message has been received by me on my mobile. I once again request you to confirm and inform appointment on my mobile No. 9974737580.

15. snehal shah says:

I want to get informational on this no to get fitment appointment. 9824029622/9737434070