Five days long Tapi Utsav to begin with Paresh Rawal’s solo-actFebruary 26, 2014
Surat, 26 February 2014
The city of Surat will celebrate Tapi Utsav during 26 February – 2 March. The utsav kicks off with Paresh Rawal’s solo-act performance. The festival will have several events like Garba, vocal, Bhavai, fusion music, drama, sculpture, creative writing, installation, exhibition of 40 arts, workshops for 10 types of handicrafts, speeches, poetry reciting, movie show and more.
Complete schedule can be found on this link
- 54,863 quintal groundnut worth Rs.27.43 cr bought by Gujarat Govt.
- Chief Minister Vijay Rupani to visit drought-hit Kutch on Monday
- Ghogha - Hazira Ro-Ro passenger ferry service from December 9
- Father, son from Vadodara arrested in Saudi Arabia for displaying Indian flag, released after timely intervention by Govt of India
- Gujarat CM distributes appointment letters to 350 Traffic Brigade jawans
- Lion cub injured in in-fight in Gir forest dies