AAP announces 8 more Gujarat candidates, Kanu Kalsaria to contest from BhavnagarMarch 28, 2014
Gandhinagar, 13 March 2014
The Aam Aadmi Party(AAP) has declared some more Gujarat candidates for upcoming Lok Sabha polls.
Former BJP MLA Kanubhai Kalsaria who lost last assembly election as independent has been given ticket to contest the Bhavnagar Lok Sabha seat.
Vandnaben Patel who left a small post in BJP Mahila Morcha unit against party’s decision to give ticket to sitting MP Jayshreeben Patel has been given ticket to contest against Jayshreeben on Mehsana seat.
Other candidates are KC Muniya(Dahod), Arjun Rathwa(Chhota Udepur), Pinal Savalia(Rajkot),
Jayantilal Jethalal Mevada(Ahmedabad West), Lalubhai Badhiwala(Kheda) and Jayendrasinh Rana(Bharuch).
None of these candidates is capable to win, and almost all of them are likely to lose deposit as well. Only interesting thing associated to their candidature would be how many hundred/in one or two case thousand votes they are able to cut due to geographical or caste oriented advantage, and from which side.
- Jio parters with Star to provide India-Cricket content to Jio users
- Emami Paper Mills Ltd to invest 2,000 crore in Gujarat; foundation stone laid for the plant in Bhauch
- None of 11 lions found dead in 2 ranges of Gir East forest were infected by virus:Gujarat Forest department chief
- PM Modi may visit Gujarat again in next fortnight
- SMC standing committee completes formality about rise in corporators salary
- Rahul's statement against PM shows his sanskar and also that he can lie in parliament: Smriti Irani in Surat