AAP announces 8 more Gujarat candidates, Kanu Kalsaria to contest from BhavnagarMarch 28, 2014
Gandhinagar, 13 March 2014
The Aam Aadmi Party(AAP) has declared some more Gujarat candidates for upcoming Lok Sabha polls.
Former BJP MLA Kanubhai Kalsaria who lost last assembly election as independent has been given ticket to contest the Bhavnagar Lok Sabha seat.
Vandnaben Patel who left a small post in BJP Mahila Morcha unit against party’s decision to give ticket to sitting MP Jayshreeben Patel has been given ticket to contest against Jayshreeben on Mehsana seat.
Other candidates are KC Muniya(Dahod), Arjun Rathwa(Chhota Udepur), Pinal Savalia(Rajkot),
Jayantilal Jethalal Mevada(Ahmedabad West), Lalubhai Badhiwala(Kheda) and Jayendrasinh Rana(Bharuch).
None of these candidates is capable to win, and almost all of them are likely to lose deposit as well. Only interesting thing associated to their candidature would be how many hundred/in one or two case thousand votes they are able to cut due to geographical or caste oriented advantage, and from which side.
- Gujarat farmer denies nod for landing of Hardik Patel's helicopter on his land
- Reliance Jio Q4 net profit jumps 64% to Rs 840 crore
- Our Nyay scheme is a deadly blow and surgical strike against poverty, will end penury from India: Rahul in Gujarat
- Scrapped note of Rs 500 and 1000 of face value of over 7 lakhs fished out of river Sabarmati in Gujarat
- Push a lotus button, and it will straight away go to Modi's account: PM in Amreli
- Banks decide to continue with bidding process to save cash-strapped Jet Airways