Varahi gate of Ambaji Mandir to be reserved for VIP visitorsJune 24, 2014
Palanpur, 24 June, 2014
Arasuri Ambaji Mata Devasthan Trust has taken a decision to close Varahi gate(no.7) for common visitors. The gate has been reserved for entry of VIP visitors. The decision will be executed soon.
According to temple administrator GP Brahmbhatt the decision has been taken through motion no.64 passed in the meeting of trust.
Around 300-400 local shop owners who own shops on the road leading to gate no.7 are disagreeing with this decision, but barring a few hours long protest, they are unable to do anything that may press the administration to reverse the decision.
Locals believe that visitors who want to visit Chaulkriya spot and Mansarovar visit after darshan at mandir will have to take a long round due to closure of Varahi gate.
Two-three years administration had closed back-side gate of the mandir.
- PM Modi through power of innovation catapulting India into one of great powers of world:Netanyahu
- PM Modi inaugurates iCreate campus in Gujarat in presence of Israel PM
- Israeli PM accorded grand and colourful welcome in Gujarat, participates in half and hour 8 km long India Cultural Road Show
- Live: Israel PM Benjamin Netanyahu in Gujarat
- Crime Branch shares factual details contrary to Pravin Togadia's version
- Modi - Netanyahu to visit Rs 12 crore Centre of Excellence for Vegetables