Identify suitable location for setting up AIIMS:Centre to GujaratJuly 08, 2014
New Delhi, 8 July, 2014
The Minister of Health and Family Welfare, Dr. Harsh Vardhan while replying to a question in the Rajya Sabha here today stated that the Government has plans to consider setting up of AIIMS in each State in a phased manner.
The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has requested the Chief Ministers of Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Maharashtra, Punjab and Tamil Nadu to identify suitable locations which could be examined for setting up of AIIMS, he stated.
- 6 IPS, other cops probing Chirag Patel death case, 70% chances that it was a suicide, however murder angle can't be denied, probe is on: Police
- DRI busts massive misuse of MEIS scheme, recovers Rs 52 crore from exporters of Gujarat, Mumbai and Tamilnadu
- Prabhu directs Secretary and DGCA officials to review the grounding of planes by Jet Airways, Advance Bookings, Cancellations, Refund and Safety issues
- Modi to interact with ‘Main Bhi Chowkidar’ pledge takers on March 31 across 500 places
- Meeting of BJP election committee at CM residence in Gujarat: ECI probe finds no violation of MCC, gives clean-chit
- Development projects unveiled across the country, as PM’s vision for New India takes shape