Singapore to partner Gujarat in Vibrant Summit 2015, envoy meets CMJuly 09, 2014
Gandhinagar, 9 July, 2014
Mayors of Gujarat’s eight municipal corporations may visit Singapore with high-level delegations in near future to study the urban governance and urban planning in Singapore.
Gujarat Chief Minister discussed this plan with Consul General of Singapore in India Shri Ajit Singh.
Singh today called on Gujarat Chief Minister Anandiben Patel and informed her that Singapore is going to become a partner country in upcoming Vibrant Gujarat Global Investors summit 2015. He said a trade and business delegation of Singapore will attend the summit.
The meeting covered discussions on students exchange programme, study tours of university students, investment, and Singapore’s cooperation for setting up an LNG terminal in Gujarat.
Senior government officials Kailashnathan, Pandian and P.Swaroop were present during the meeting.
- NRIs, NRGs can apply and make payment for Gujarat Card online: State govt
- Services offered by Charity Commissioner office to go online in Gujarat
- Varroc Engineering Limited: Initial Public Offer to open on June 26
- Thousands participate in State-level International Yoga Day function in Ahmedabad
- Gujarati singer/musician Ashit Desai to get prestigious Sangeet Natak Akademi Award
- Rupani inaugurates Centres of studies in SP University