Representation made to CM for construction of Okha-Bet Dwarka bridgeOctober 10, 2014
Dwarka, 10 October 2014
Gujarat Chief Minister Anandiben Patel today attended Garib Kalyan Mela in Dwarka town of Devbhoomi Dwarka district and distributed aids and assistance worth Rs. 106.45 lakh to 1894 poor beneficiaries. She dedicated Rs. 12 lakh newly constructed Nand Ghar and performed ground breaking for Rs. 1434.0 lakh development works.
She presented 7/12 and 8A utara for free to farmers of Tobar village. State government has asked all districts to give copy of 7/12 and 8A to farmers once a year for free. Chief Minister kicked off this drive in district.
Chief Minister sought blessings of Dwarkadhish Bhagwan before kicking off Garib Kalyan Mela event. She performed paduka pujan ritual in presence of main priest Netaji Nirbhayram and Mrlibhai Pujari.
Rajya Sabha MP Shri Parimal Nathwani, who is also vice president of mandir administration welcomed Chief Minister when she entered into the mandir complex. Gugli brahmin community president and Dwaja committee chairman Divyesh Thakar presented Dwarkadhish mandir’s replica to Chief Minister.
Chief Minister received briefing from Shri Nathwani on mandir’s security, cleanliness and pilgrim facilities. She also received details of development works going on for mandir.
Local MLA Pabubha Maneka and MP Parimal Nathwani made representation on construction of bridge connecting Bet Dwarka.
Responding to demand of Okha-Bet Dwarka coastal bridge, Anandiben said the state government will think about it.
- Lemon Tree Hotels IPO to open on March 26
- Gujarat HC refuses to permit Balwantsinh to make ECI a respondent in RS election plea
- Patient dies due to high pressure oxygen supply at MRI lab facility in Ahmedabad
- Fake call center involved in duping foreigners busted in Ahmedabad
- NCB nabs Nigerian lady from train in Vadodara with drugs worth over Rs 80 lakhs
- AMC health teams collect sample of water etc from road-side vendors a day after this viral video