Gujarat CM to perform groundbreaking for Rs. 1100 crore Honda plantOctober 15, 2014
Gandhinagar, 15 October 2014
Gujarat Chief Minister Anandiben Patel will perform ground breaking for Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Limited two-wheeler plant at Vithlapur near Mandal in Ahmedabad district on Thursday evening.
Finance and Power Minister Shri Saurabh Patel will grace the occasion as guest of honor.
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Limited has recently signed State Support Agreement with the Government of Gujarat.
The plant is going to be set up with an investment of Rs. 1100 crore. It is likely to generate employment for over 2,000 local youths.
- Over 4 lakh labourers in industrial sector get Rs 582.67 crore bonus ahead of Diwali: Labour Commissioner
- Gujarat govt withdraws cases against 22 farmers in Sanand violence case
- Akshardham Gandhinagar adds 'Sanatanam Show: An Immersive Experience' as new attraction
- Jio announces Diwali Dhamaka with new Dhan Dhana Dhan Plans
- Congress screening committee meeting held, candidates selection to start after Diwali
- A day before Diwali Pak Marines capture 4 Indian boats with 25 fishermen off Gujarat coast