Gujarat CM to perform groundbreaking for Rs. 1100 crore Honda plantOctober 15, 2014
Gandhinagar, 15 October 2014
Gujarat Chief Minister Anandiben Patel will perform ground breaking for Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Limited two-wheeler plant at Vithlapur near Mandal in Ahmedabad district on Thursday evening.
Finance and Power Minister Shri Saurabh Patel will grace the occasion as guest of honor.
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Limited has recently signed State Support Agreement with the Government of Gujarat.
The plant is going to be set up with an investment of Rs. 1100 crore. It is likely to generate employment for over 2,000 local youths.
- 68.70% polling in second phase as per primary estimates of EC, Exit polls show BJP lead
- Live: Gujarat CM, State BJP chief address the media after final phase of voting concludes
- All exit polls project BJP victory in Gujarat
- Second phase preliminary turnout 68.70%
- Complaint of Congress about PM Modi's 'road show' more of anticipatory nature, Collector Ahmedabad inquiring the matter:CEO B B Swain
- Advani, Jaitley also cast votes during Gujarat assembly polls in Ahmedabdad