Gujarat CM to perform groundbreaking for Rs. 1100 crore Honda plantOctober 15, 2014
Gandhinagar, 15 October 2014
Gujarat Chief Minister Anandiben Patel will perform ground breaking for Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Limited two-wheeler plant at Vithlapur near Mandal in Ahmedabad district on Thursday evening.
Finance and Power Minister Shri Saurabh Patel will grace the occasion as guest of honor.
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Limited has recently signed State Support Agreement with the Government of Gujarat.
The plant is going to be set up with an investment of Rs. 1100 crore. It is likely to generate employment for over 2,000 local youths.
- In videos: Two Patidar community events at same time, one for progress, another for politics
- Coherent administration, substantial and sustainable social growth and bottom-up approach: Rupani on 4 years of Modi govt in Centre
- Prime Minister to inaugurate Eastern Peripheral Expressway and Phase -I of Delhi-Meerut Expressway
- Health department inquiry team visit Adnai run G K hospital in Bhuj even as 111 children deaths confirmed this year
- Forest Guard attacked by Lioness in Gujarat
- Son of Gujarat completes four years as PM, far longer period compared to earlier Gujarati PM Morarji Desai; Gujarat Congress protests titling it as Vishwasghat Diwas, fields Narmada tweet row fame Rajiv Satav to lead it