Gujarat govt to present Gaurav Puraskar to 12 artists this MondayDecember 05, 2014
Gandhinagar, DeshGujarat, 5 December 2014
Gujarat government will present Gaurav Puraskar for year 2013-14 to 12 artists for their contribution to drama, music, dance and folk art. The function to present the awards will be held at Gujarati Sahitya Parishad hall on Monday, December 8.
Shri Sumanlal Hiralal Shah, Dipti Subhash Brahmbhatt and Kaushik Dayabhai Sindhav will get award for drama. Shri Dipak Raja, Arti Saumil Munshi and Divyang Vakil will be presented awards for their contribution to music. Smt Mira Nigamupadhyay, Priti Sathe and Smt Bina Nehul Mehta will be presented award for dance while Vinod Nayak, Bhaskar Pragjibhai Barot and Smt Vatsala Patil will be presented award for their contribution to folk art.
The function has been organized by Gujarat government’s Sports, Youth and Cultural activities department arm Gujarat Rajya Sangit Natak Akademy.
- Monsoon advances further in Gujarat, IMD intensifies warning, NDRF teams also alerted
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi's today's Mann Ki Baat address in full text
- First rain, car from wrong side, sliding bus and collapse of CCTV panel: AMC releases video footage
- Thunderstorm in Ahmedabad, first in this year, Vadodara too gets rain
- DRI seizes red sandalwood worth Rs 10 crores being smuggled abroad from Mundra port in Gujarat
- Gujarat CM inaugurates Flair unit for Reynolds pen manufacturing in Valsad