Gujarat govt presents Gaurav Puraskar to 12 artistsDecember 08, 2014
Gandhinagar, 8 December 2014
Gujarat government today presented Gaurav Puraskar for year 2013-14 to 12 artists for their contribution to drama, music, dance and folk art. The function to present the awards was held at Gujarati Sahitya Parishad hall.
Shri Sumanlal Hiralal Shah, Dipti Subhash Brahmbhatt and Kaushik Dayabhai Sindhav were presented award for drama. Shri Dipak Raja, Arti Saumil Munshi and Divyang Vakil were presented awards for their contribution to music. Smt Mira Nigamupadhyay, Priti Sathe and Smt Bina Nehul Mehta were presented award for dance while Vinod Nayak, Bhaskar Pragjibhai Barot and Smt Vatsala Patil were presented award for their contribution to folk art.
The function was organized by Gujarat government’s Sports, Youth and Cultural activities department arm Gujarat Rajya Sangit Natak Akademy.
- Bodies of 5 black-bucks found near chemical factory in Gujarat
- Man pretending as BJP office bearer does stunt for news coverage; party issues clarification
- Rupani in 7 chief ministers’ committee of Niti Aayog for MANREGA in agriculture
- Farmer's tractor rallies in Surat to oppose bullet train project, in Amreli against mining mafias
- Dr. Jigishaben Sheth is new Mayor of Vadodara, Jivraj Chauhan her deputy
- Former MLA Nalin Kotadia declared absconder in bit coin extortion and kidnap case