Morari Bapu’s Ram Katha at Riverfront for benefits to poor Kidney patientsDecember 24, 2014
Ram Kathakar Shri Morari Bapu will hold ‘Ram Katha’ at Sabarmati Riverfront in Ahmedabad during January 24, 2015- February 1, 2015 to create awareness on kidney and liver transplantations. The event will be organized by Institute of Kidney Diseases and Research Centre(IKRDC).
Speaking to media persons in Ahmedabad, Dr. H.L Trivedi said that the motive of this katha is to collect financial support for poor patients who come to this institute for cure from across the country.
About proposed transplantation university approved by the state government, Dr. Trivedi said that it has been decided that the state government will give 250 acre land and Rs. 250 crore to set up the proposed university focused at transplantation science which is relatively new.
Last month Chief Minister Anandiben Patel had announced framing of a policy for organ donation and setting up Transplant University in Gujarat.
© Copyright DeshGujarat. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution of any DeshGujarat content, including by framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited without their prior written consent.
- Gujarat govt announces transfers of over 30 IPS officers; Rajkot, Vadodara get new Police Commissioner
- Opportunity to join Civil Service: GPSC invites applications for 294 Class I and II posts
- Saudi Airlines plane going to Dhaka from Riyadh make emergency landing in Ahmedabad
- AMC seals Rajpath club for parking and other rules violation
- Five days heavy rainfall warning for Gujarat
- Coast-guard starts 'de-fueling' operation of M V Henry which has drifted from Porbandar harbour