Morari Bapu’s Ram Katha at Riverfront for benefits to poor Kidney patientsDecember 24, 2014
Ram Kathakar Shri Morari Bapu will hold ‘Ram Katha’ at Sabarmati Riverfront in Ahmedabad during January 24, 2015- February 1, 2015 to create awareness on kidney and liver transplantations. The event will be organized by Institute of Kidney Diseases and Research Centre(IKRDC).
Speaking to media persons in Ahmedabad, Dr. H.L Trivedi said that the motive of this katha is to collect financial support for poor patients who come to this institute for cure from across the country.
About proposed transplantation university approved by the state government, Dr. Trivedi said that it has been decided that the state government will give 250 acre land and Rs. 250 crore to set up the proposed university focused at transplantation science which is relatively new.
Last month Chief Minister Anandiben Patel had announced framing of a policy for organ donation and setting up Transplant University in Gujarat.
© Copyright DeshGujarat. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution of any DeshGujarat content, including by framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited without their prior written consent.
- Police denies permission to Modi and Rahul's road shows, Hardik holds road show without permission
- Second phase campaign more 'bitter' than first, will end tomorrow evening
- Live: Prime Minister Narendra Modi addresses BJP campaign rally in Vadodara
- PM Narendra Modi questions 'secret meeting' by Congress leaders with Pak envoy in rally
- Rahul Gandhi set to become Congress President on December 16
- Live: PM Narendra Modi addresses public meeting at Kaalol in Panchmahal