Narendra Modi to dedicate digital village Akodara(Gujarat) today eveningJanuary 02, 2015
Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi will today evening inaugurate digital village Akodara developed by ICICI bank in Sabarkantha district of north Gujarat.
Shri Modi will dedicate digital village digitally from Mumbai at around 8.30 pm.
Through ICICI bank intervention, Akodara has now facilities such as e-health, ATM cards, e-milk producer group, a school with digital black board, wi-fi connectivity and more. ICICI bank chairman and managing director Chanda Kochar had paid visit to Akodara recently to review the status of digital village project ahead of its inauguration by Prime Minister.
Interestingly, Akodara is a village where Narendra Modi as Chief Minister of Gujarat launched first animal hostel a few years back.
Modi is travelling to Maharashtra to attend various programmes in Mumbai, Kolhapur and Pune.
After dedicating digital village in Gujarat from Mumbai, on the morning of 3rd January 2015 (at 9:30 AM) the Prime Minister will address the Indian Science Congress.
At 1:30 PM the Prime Minister will address the 75th anniversary celebrations of popular Marathi newspaper, ‘Daily Pudhari’ at Kolhapur.
In the evening at 4:30 PM he will join ‘Gyan Sangam.’ ‘Gyan Sangam’ is a two-day retreat for banks and financial institutions.
© Copyright DeshGujarat. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution of any DeshGujarat content, including by framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited without their prior written consent.
- Gujarat BJP to hold election committee meeting during 21 - 26 October
- 3 IAS transferred
- United Phosphorus signs MoU with Gujarat govt for Rs 6,000 crore plant
- Grasim India signs MoU with Gujarat govt for setting up two units
- Why Rahul Gandhi and Congress silent on latest revelations on Vadra ? : Rupani
- Arvind Ltd inks MoU with Gujarat govt to set up Rs 300 crore mega apparel factory, create 10,000 jobs