Narendra Modi to dedicate digital village Akodara(Gujarat) today eveningJanuary 02, 2015
Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi will today evening inaugurate digital village Akodara developed by ICICI bank in Sabarkantha district of north Gujarat.
Shri Modi will dedicate digital village digitally from Mumbai at around 8.30 pm.
Through ICICI bank intervention, Akodara has now facilities such as e-health, ATM cards, e-milk producer group, a school with digital black board, wi-fi connectivity and more. ICICI bank chairman and managing director Chanda Kochar had paid visit to Akodara recently to review the status of digital village project ahead of its inauguration by Prime Minister.
Interestingly, Akodara is a village where Narendra Modi as Chief Minister of Gujarat launched first animal hostel a few years back.
Modi is travelling to Maharashtra to attend various programmes in Mumbai, Kolhapur and Pune.
After dedicating digital village in Gujarat from Mumbai, on the morning of 3rd January 2015 (at 9:30 AM) the Prime Minister will address the Indian Science Congress.
At 1:30 PM the Prime Minister will address the 75th anniversary celebrations of popular Marathi newspaper, ‘Daily Pudhari’ at Kolhapur.
In the evening at 4:30 PM he will join ‘Gyan Sangam.’ ‘Gyan Sangam’ is a two-day retreat for banks and financial institutions.
© Copyright DeshGujarat. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution of any DeshGujarat content, including by framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited without their prior written consent.
- One held for posting morphed photo with singer Kinjal Dave on social media
- PM Narendra Modi to inaugurate the Narmada dam in Gujarat on his birthday
- BJP snatches Petlad municipality from Congress in Gujarat
- A grand Ram temple to open near Somnath temple in Gujarat on upcoming Vijaya Dashami
- JioPhone pre-booking opens on August 24 – 5 pm amidst high demand
- Latest spell of heavy rain stops with 4 inches of downpour in Siddhpur