Narendra Modi to dedicate digital village Akodara(Gujarat) today eveningJanuary 02, 2015
Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi will today evening inaugurate digital village Akodara developed by ICICI bank in Sabarkantha district of north Gujarat.
Shri Modi will dedicate digital village digitally from Mumbai at around 8.30 pm.
Through ICICI bank intervention, Akodara has now facilities such as e-health, ATM cards, e-milk producer group, a school with digital black board, wi-fi connectivity and more. ICICI bank chairman and managing director Chanda Kochar had paid visit to Akodara recently to review the status of digital village project ahead of its inauguration by Prime Minister.
Interestingly, Akodara is a village where Narendra Modi as Chief Minister of Gujarat launched first animal hostel a few years back.
Modi is travelling to Maharashtra to attend various programmes in Mumbai, Kolhapur and Pune.
After dedicating digital village in Gujarat from Mumbai, on the morning of 3rd January 2015 (at 9:30 AM) the Prime Minister will address the Indian Science Congress.
At 1:30 PM the Prime Minister will address the 75th anniversary celebrations of popular Marathi newspaper, ‘Daily Pudhari’ at Kolhapur.
In the evening at 4:30 PM he will join ‘Gyan Sangam.’ ‘Gyan Sangam’ is a two-day retreat for banks and financial institutions.
© Copyright DeshGujarat. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution of any DeshGujarat content, including by framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited without their prior written consent.
- Hardik Patel's security cover withdrawn after security assessment by MHA
- One dead in Dyeing mill fire in Surat city of Gujarat
- DRI nabs two carriers of Mumbai based international gold smuggling racket from Ahmedabad airport with 1.6 kg gold
- Nadiad court gives 4-year jail to Sub Inspector Zala in atrocity case
- Baby takes birth in GSRTC bus in Godhra
- European turbine maker teams up with Indian company for 300-MW wind project in Kutch