108 service gears up to deal with Dhuleti emergenciesMarch 05, 2015
GVK EMRI 108 emergency service in Gujarat is geared up to deal with extra growth of emergencies during Holi and Dhuleti.
According to service, last 7 years data base indicates that emergency cases rise on Holi by 13% and on Dhuleti by 36%. 108 service responds to around 3,000 emergency calls on Holi and 3,500 calls on Dhuleti which are much higher than normal days.
According to data base of 108 service, incidents of Vehicular trauma, non-vehicular trauma, assault cases, domestic traumas due to disputes, burn cases increase during Holi/Dhuleti.
108 has deployed its ambulances in districts areas, and has also moved additional ambulances in Dahod and Panchmahal to deal with increased number of emergency calls.
© Copyright DeshGujarat. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution of any DeshGujarat content, including by framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited without their prior written consent.
- Shankar Chaudhary announces 11.10% price difference worth Rs. 671.71 crore to milk producers in Banas Dairy AGM
- ACB nabs ASI red handed taking bribe in police station in Gujarat
- Cyclone VAYU to take a recurve towards Gujarat tonight
- Vadgam MLA Jignesh Mevani booked on school principal's complaint over a tweet
- Jamnagar BJP Councillor reaches Ass. Commissioner's office with stick in hand, creates ruckus, video goes viral
- Nitin appeals State doctors to withdraw their June 17 strike call