Gujarat govt to develop Bet Dwarka and Pirotan islandsMarch 25, 2015
Gujarat government today said it will carry out study of Pirotan and Bet Dwarka islands in the first phase under its vision to develop islands in the state.
Gujarat Infrastructure Development Board’s 33th meeting was held today under the chairmanship of Gujarat Chief Minister Mrs. Anandiben Patel. During the meeting, the members decided to undertake study on Pirotan and Bet Dwarka at first phase for island development in the state.
Among the issues discussed in this meeting were (1) study of Pirotan and Bet Dwarka islands for their development, (2) Feasibility report on coastal cargo, (3) Approval to procedure of selection of private developer for Dahej-Ghodha ferry service operation, (4) development and planning for Diamond Research and Mercantile(DREAM) city in Surat and (5) Outer ring road development in Surat.
The meeting was attended by four ministers, chief secretary and senior officers of concerned government departments.
© Copyright PTI.All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution of any PTI content, including by framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited without their prior written consent.
- Lemon Tree Hotels IPO to open on March 26
- Gujarat HC refuses to permit Balwantsinh to make ECI a respondent in RS election plea
- Patient dies due to high pressure oxygen supply at MRI lab facility in Ahmedabad
- Fake call center involved in duping foreigners busted in Ahmedabad
- NCB nabs Nigerian lady from train in Vadodara with drugs worth over Rs 80 lakhs
- AMC health teams collect sample of water etc from road-side vendors a day after this viral video