I will write in Gujarati: Modi tells Zuckerberg at Facebook WallSeptember 28, 2015
I will write in Gujarati: Narendra Modi told Mark Zuckerberg before writing a message on Facebook wall at Facebook Headquarters in San Jose, California. Zuckerberg responded, “yes please”. The message written in Gujarati by Shri Modi contained three slogans: Ahimsa Paramo Dharm, Satyameva Jayate, Vande Mataram. Modi explained it to Zuckerberg. Here ended Modi’s visit to Facebook headquarters. It should be mentioned here that be it in India or outside, Modi’s signature is always in Gujarati. During his Australia visit, when he was asked to write something at university, he wrote a message in matrubhasha Gujarati.
- Chief Minister lays stone of Gujarat Sports University headquarters on 130-acre near Vadodara
- ACB Gujarat nabs State GST staffer, CA for taking bribe from shop owner
- S. Murali Krishna appointed new Chief Electoral Officer of Gujarat
- Water supply and filling of Tappar dam re-started slowly even as repair work of broken flooring of feeder canal also in progress
- Centre approves additional grant of Rs 1131 crore for Narmada project, Gujarat govt thanks the PM
- Kesar mango makes first presence of the season in Marketing yard