I will write in Gujarati: Modi tells Zuckerberg at Facebook WallSeptember 28, 2015
I will write in Gujarati: Narendra Modi told Mark Zuckerberg before writing a message on Facebook wall at Facebook Headquarters in San Jose, California. Zuckerberg responded, “yes please”. The message written in Gujarati by Shri Modi contained three slogans: Ahimsa Paramo Dharm, Satyameva Jayate, Vande Mataram. Modi explained it to Zuckerberg. Here ended Modi’s visit to Facebook headquarters. It should be mentioned here that be it in India or outside, Modi’s signature is always in Gujarati. During his Australia visit, when he was asked to write something at university, he wrote a message in matrubhasha Gujarati.
- Rahul is becoming even more ludicrous day by day: CM Vijay Rupani
- 2 smugglers from Rajasthan including a woman nabbed with Charas worth 2.5 crore
- Ahmedabad gets thunderstorm, major parts of Central and North Gujarat rain soaked
- Probe ordered in alleged ragging/beating up incident of H L commerce college student
- Gujarat BJP holds first State executive meet post assembly election
- Rajnath suggests Rahul to think 'four times' before levelling allegations against anyone