I will write in Gujarati: Modi tells Zuckerberg at Facebook WallSeptember 28, 2015
I will write in Gujarati: Narendra Modi told Mark Zuckerberg before writing a message on Facebook wall at Facebook Headquarters in San Jose, California. Zuckerberg responded, “yes please”. The message written in Gujarati by Shri Modi contained three slogans: Ahimsa Paramo Dharm, Satyameva Jayate, Vande Mataram. Modi explained it to Zuckerberg. Here ended Modi’s visit to Facebook headquarters. It should be mentioned here that be it in India or outside, Modi’s signature is always in Gujarati. During his Australia visit, when he was asked to write something at university, he wrote a message in matrubhasha Gujarati.
- Railway Board Chairman reviews progress of Bullet train project in Ahmedabad
- Narmada main canal water only for drinking purpose: Banaskantha collector warns citizens
- Congress councilors, office bearers join BJP in Bardoli: Kunvarji Halpati rejoin BJP in Mandvi
- 17 names for Congress candidature on Jamnagar Lok Sabha seat
- Water enough for two-month use added to Ranjitsagar dam through SAUNI
- Hitesh Patel, wanted in Vadodara based Sterling Biotech case detained in Albania