CM holds review meeting on progress of Rs 575 crore SantnagariOctober 05, 2015
The government of Gujarat will develop Santnagari near Vadali in Sabarkantha district of north Gujarat.
Santnagari is being developed near Dharoi dam in north Gujarat over 539 acre land.
It will emerge as a monument of national unity and will showcase India’s sant tradition. It will become a center of featuring a message of India’s samskar to young generation.
Rs 575 crore project will be implemented in three phases.It will cover life and message of over 2300 sants from across the nation at one place.
A review meeting in this regard was held in capital Gandhinagar today. It was chaired by Chief Minister Anandiben Patel. Along with the concerned state officials, it was also participated by rural Maharashtra based spiritual leader Bhaiyuji Maharaj.
Bhaiyuji Maharaj offered suggestions to make this project even better.
Santnagari project was conceived by present Prime Minister Narendra Modi when he was Chief Minister of Gujarat.
- Has State govt nod for prosecution of Vanzara and Amin in Ishrat case: CBI to court
- Pharmac 2018 to be held in Ahmedabad from Oct 25 to 27
- Man held from Bihar for rape and murder of 3 and a half year old girl brought back to Surat
- Talati strike in Gujarat hit related work in gram panchayats, teachers assigned job temporarily
- Video of controversial SP Swami, kicking old aged devotee goes viral
- Boating facility to be developed for tourists visiting Statue of Unity