CM holds review meeting on progress of Rs 575 crore SantnagariOctober 05, 2015
The government of Gujarat will develop Santnagari near Vadali in Sabarkantha district of north Gujarat.
Santnagari is being developed near Dharoi dam in north Gujarat over 539 acre land.
It will emerge as a monument of national unity and will showcase India’s sant tradition. It will become a center of featuring a message of India’s samskar to young generation.
Rs 575 crore project will be implemented in three phases.It will cover life and message of over 2300 sants from across the nation at one place.
A review meeting in this regard was held in capital Gandhinagar today. It was chaired by Chief Minister Anandiben Patel. Along with the concerned state officials, it was also participated by rural Maharashtra based spiritual leader Bhaiyuji Maharaj.
Bhaiyuji Maharaj offered suggestions to make this project even better.
Santnagari project was conceived by present Prime Minister Narendra Modi when he was Chief Minister of Gujarat.
- Trailer of upcoming Hindi film PM Narendra Modi released
- Swami Aseemanand, other accused acquitted in Samjhauta Express blast case
- PM Modi interacts with Chowkidars through audio bridge
- Nirav Modi arrested in London, court rejects his bail plea
- In pictures: Celebrations of festival of Holi in Amdavad, Gujarat
- Chirag Patel mysterious death case probe handed over to Crime Branch