Morbi Ceramic industrialists felicitate CM for nod to gasifierJanuary 11, 2016
A delegation of Ceramic industrialists from Morbi town in Saurashtra today called on Gujarat Chief Minister smt Anandiben Patel in capital Gandhinagar and felicitated her for giving consent to establish and operate gasifier. The delegation included 66 ceramic industrialists led by association president and local BJP MLA Kantibhai Amrutiya. The industrialists presented Rs 5 lakh cheque for Chief Minister’s fund for girl child education.
- 28 centres for counting of votes for 26 Lok Sabha, 4 assembly seats in Gujarat
- Leader of Opposition Paresh Dhanani terms those who voted for Modi as fools
- PSLV-C46 successfully launches RISAT-2B
- Rs. 100 lakh crore investment in infra sector, Rs. 25 lakh crore in farm and rural sectors: NDA resolution
- Anil Ambani to withdraw defamation suits against Congress leaders others in Ahmedabad court
- ACB nabs deputy Sarpanch red handed taking bribe