45-day long major traffic diversion on Gandhinagar – Mahudi highwayJanuary 12, 2016
The construction work for Gandhinagar – Mahudi four-lane road conversion is on.
There are 22 narrow bridges on this highway. Providing diversion on these particular points is not possible due to lack of land acquisition nearby. For this reason, the traffic between Gandhinagar and Mahudi has been diverted for 45 days period through a notification issued by the district magistrate.
According to the notification, till the time the approach works for bridges are over, heavy vehicles will need to pass through Gandhinagar Gh road – Pethapur cross roads – Balva cross roads – Gheghu cross roads – Gozaria – Vihar – Pilvai cross roads between 8.00 am and 8.00 pm to reach Mahudi.
During 8.00 pm to 8.00 am the heavy vehicles will need to pass through Gandhinagar Gh road – Pethapur- Balva- Mansa – Pilvai cross roads – Ashram cross roads to reach Mahudi.
Light, non commercial, two-three-wheeler vehicles will need to pass through Ambod three roads – Makakhad – Galthara- Lodra route.
Breach of this notification will attract actions under section 135.
- Varroc Engineering Limited: Initial Public Offer to open on June 26
- Thousands participate in State-level International Yoga Day function in Ahmedabad
- Gujarati singer/musician Ashit Desai to get prestitious Sangeet Natak Akademi Award
- Rupani inaugurates Centres of studies in SP University
- Ahmedabad based Shivalik Group and Hetu Construction forms joint venture firm S&H Constructions
- PM Modi leads nation in marking International Yoga Day