Gujarat BJP suspends tenFebruary 15, 2016
Gujarat BJP has suspended 10 party workers from Bayad in Arvalli district. They have been served show cause notice. The decision has been taken by the State party president for candidature against party in Bayad municipality.
Those suspended are Jigar Patel, Ramila Brahmbhatt, Dinkar Patel, Chetan Patel, Chiman Patel, Krunal Patel, Bharat Patel, Bhikhabhai Makwana, Hasmukh Parmar and Shardaben Parmar.
- Chief Minister lays stone of Gujarat Sports University headquarters on 130-acre near Vadodara
- ACB Gujarat nabs State GST staffer, CA for taking bribe from shop owner
- S. Murali Krishna appointed new Chief Electoral Officer of Gujarat
- Water supply and filling of Tappar dam re-started slowly even as repair work of broken flooring of feeder canal also in progress
- Centre approves additional grant of Rs 1131 crore for Narmada project, Gujarat govt thanks the PM
- Kesar mango makes first presence of the season in Marketing yard