Narmada main dam works to be completed by September 2017February 23, 2016
All construction works at Narmada main dam site will be completed by September 2017( just 2 months before expected dates of Gujarat assembly general elections). This was stated in written reply by Gujarat government during the question hour in Gujarat assembly today. According to this reply, construction of 30 bridge slabs has been completed. Out of total 13,000 mt, installation of 3,025.30 mt embedded parts has been completed by 31st December, 2015.
- Live: Gujarat Chief Minister announces Suryashakti Kisan Yojana ( SKY ) for farmers
- Student who stabbed his junior in school toilet in Vadodara nabbed; says he wanted to defame the school
- Gujarat headquartered Symphony Ltd to acquire Australian company Climate Technologies
- Monsoon finally makes entry in Gujarat, rain lashes South Gujarat, heavy rain warning for next 48 hours
- 12 dead, 35 injured in two road mishaps in Gujarat
- Chief Secretary visits Surat Dream City site; Savani says bourse project to complete in 30 months