“Homeopathy treatment has answer for Autism”April 02, 2016
On the World Autism Awareness Day on April 2, a homeopathy clinic based in Ahmedabad has offered free treatment to 1,000 children aged below five suffering from it.
“The children suffering from autism will also be helped with required investigation and counselling for the next 18 months in cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad and Kolkata, Dr Ketan Patel of ‘Speciality Homeopathy’ said.
“Parents of affected children can register on www.snfindia.org/autism/treatment/freecamp2016 from April 2.
Once they do so, we will give them an appointment at a suitable time,” he said.
As per Centre for Disease Control and Prevention from Autism and Developmental Disabilities Monitoring (ADDM) Network, 1 in 45 children in the country are identified with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) compared to about 1 in 68 children globally.
“Parents must be made aware that if children suffering from autism are treated before the age of five, then they have the best chances of getting cured to the extent possible,” Patel said.
Following is a note by Ketan Patel on the method he suggests for cure of Autism based on his over two decades of Autism related research:
Autism is a neurodevelopmental disorder characterised by impaired social interaction, verbal and non-verbal communication, and restricted and repetitive behaviour. The signs are usually noticed in the first two years of ones’ life.
In 2007, the United Nations declared April 2 as World Autism Awareness Day (WAAD), to raise awareness.
Latest CDC (center for Development Of Disease) release data shows 1 per 68 Children in USA have ASD.
It is the fastest growing developmental disabilities in children which appears in the first 2 years of life, and affects the brain’s normal development of social and communication skills. Autism is a severely handicapping developmental disorder, which begins at birth or within the first 1 ½ years of life characterized by impairment in effective social skills, absent or impaired language development, repetitive and/or stereotyped activities and interest, especially inanimate objects the symptoms Of ASD suggest involvement of Neurological Endocrinal and Gastrointestinal System .
Data of Autism
About 1 in 68 children has been identified with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) according to estimates from CDC’s Autism and Developmental Disabilities Monitoring (ADDM) Network
Parents who have a child with ASD have a 2%–18% chance of having a second child who is also affected.
1 Child in every 68 children is diagnosed with autism, making it more common than childhood cancer, juvenile diabetes and pediatric AIDS combined. ‘It is the fastest-growing developmental disability in the world,
United Nations In 2007, the United Nations General Assembly declared April 2 as World Autism Awareness Day (WAAD), with the goal of bringing the world’s attention to autism. ‘Light It Up Blue,’ in its third year, is a unique global initiative to help raise awareness about the growing public health concern that is autism. Iconic landmarks around the world will Light It Up Blue to show their support. Some of the notable sites that will be lit blue throughout the world are the Empire Sate building in New York City, CN Tower in Toronto, Canada, Great Buddha at Hyogo, CAIRO TOWER EGYPT, Kobe, Japan and Jesus Christ the Redeemer in Brazil.
Data on number of affected child are likeIceberg, there are even more number of Children because of Lack of Diagnostic Criteria in the world to diagnosis Autism, maldiagnosis or a lack of diagnosis. People as well as medical practitioners need to be more vigilant about the symptoms of autism which becomes more difficult to handle as the child grows.
How to Diagnosis Autism ?
Children with autism appear normal before age 1 or 2 and then suddenly “regress” and lose language or social skills they had previously gained. This is called the regressive type of autism.
• Be overly sensitive in sight, hearing, touch, smell, or taste (for example, they may refuse to wear “itchy” clothes and become distressed if they are forced to wear the clothes)
• Have unusual distress when routines are changed
• Perform repeated body movements
• Show unusual attachments to objects
• Cannot start or maintain a social conversation
• Communicates with gestures instead of words
• Develops language slowly or not at all
• Does not adjust gaze to look at objects that others are looking at
• Does not refer to self correctly (for example, says “you want water” when the child means “I want water”)
• Does not point to direct others’ attention to objects (occurs in the first 14 months of life)
• Repeats words or memorized passages, such as commercials
• Uses nonsense rhyming
• Does not make friends
• Does not play interactive games even with cousins and other same peer group.
• May not respond to eye contact or smiles, or may avoid eye contact
• May treat others as if they are objects
• Prefers to spend time alone, rather than with others
• Shows a lack of empathy
Homeopathy treatment has answer for Autism
Homeopathy have promising treatment for Autism Spectrum Disorder, Children from 2 to 6 years starts improving with first 120 days of medicine, total treatment time depends upon severity of illness, age of child, and it varies from total 18 to 26 month of treatment. Before starting the treatment psychiatrist / Neurology examination / Evaluation is must and also during treatment at regular intervals to assess the improvement.
Homeopathic medicine offers medicine to neutralize heavy metals, Cures Leaky gut syndrome, Anti Lyme Disease Treatment, Neuro immunity Enhancer, Removes Brain Cells Inflammations, corrects the symptoms of Hyperactivity, Clears the Fungus this causes reduction in Monotonous Activity & Repetitive Behavior leads to Cognition development and Speech development, Treatment has three aspects: management of the abnormal behavior, arrangements for social and educational services, and help for the family.
Other pervasive developmental disorders include:
• Asperger syndrome (like autism, but with normal language development)
• Rett syndrome (very different from autism, and only occurs in females)
• Childhood disintegrative disorder (rare condition where a child learns skills, then loses them by age 10)
• Pervasive developmental disorder – not otherwise specified (PDD-NOS), also called atypical autism
The major driving force behind the success of treating such patients is his advocated use of homeopathy. Homeopathy has been proven to be dependable in achieving results to such a great extent that professional doctors around the world prefer homeopathy over other forms of treatment, even for their own children with neurological disorders. Dr. Ketan Patel continues to bring back smiles on ailing children’s faces as well as their parents.
What really helps to cure AUTISM ?
1 Homeopathy treatment
2 GFCF DIET
3 Swimming for 60 minutes / day / 6 days /week, cycling, sketting, running and other physical exercise
4 ABA therapy + TEACCH approach (Treatment and Education of Autistic and related Communication handicapped Children)
I have one Autistic child, I want second child healthy what I have to do to minimise risk of second?
1 Check your Thyroid profile Hypothyroidism, if Abnormal take treatment from Endocrinologist.
2 Mother TORCH profile IgM must be negative.
3 Check for Gestational diabetes.
4 Start taking Folic Acid with help of your Gynecologist.
5 Avoid Hypoxia during comming delievery by planning your delivery and keep Neonatologist during delivery to maintain good APGAR score.
6 Keep your pregnancy mental stress.
– With input from agency
- Record break 64.11% turnout in Lok Sabha elections 2019 in Gujarat, highest ever in state
- GoAir announces 2 additional flights from Ahmedabad to Mumbai
- Akshay Kumar's non-political interaction with PM Narendra Modi
- Jio fastest with 22.2 mbps download speed in March, Vodafone leads in upload: TRAI
- Taj hotel in Ahmedabad by mid 2020; it will be located on Sindhu Bhavan road
- Voter turnout in Gujarat Lok Sabha elections highest ever at estimated 63.73%; final figure is awaited